• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

3000 Series Snow Plow

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys.... I have a 3206 , which has the 22 hp Kohler Command, with hydraulic power steering, and 54 " deck lift , and rear lock diff. Due to climate change , and snow in my area of NY becoming less fluffy, and more wet and soggy, over the recent years, I am thinking about a snow plow, in addition to my Cub Cadet snow blower. Found a plow, and front attachment carrier for a 3000 series, both brand new in box, with lines for plow lift and angle. My question is ....that I will need the 2 additional hand levers for plow lift and angle. Before I purchase plow and front attachment carrier, what else will it need in the way of the 2 hand levers, and related hydraulics ? And how difficult will this project be ? Someone out there must have done this , I 'm thinking. GTSRider..... Hudson Valley , NY

I have a big long uphill driveway and plowed for years with a big 30hp tractor but it was slow. Got a 4x4 4 wheeler that worked very well but in deep snow i could only push about 1/2 a plow width at a time. Best thing that i did was buy a smowblower with a cub cadet hooked to it. just my .$ .02

Latest posts

Back