• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My 1512D for dog rebuild

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well, Don, as I said you can use the chute from a model 551 thrower instead, it fits perfect but is taller! I much prefer it to the 450/451 low chute.

wave.gif

Jim Diederichs

I called the local Cub Cadet parts guy today (60 miles away )to order all the parts for the 450 blower except the chute, what I need to know is will the top part of the chute fit the lower chute on the 551 thrower? I have all the welding done and the blower has been repaired and will be ready to use. I have looked around and can`t find a part number for the chute on the 551 blower. Could you tell me where to get the part number when you have a moment please.Next week I will start the 12x19 shed roof addition to my shop for tractor storage. I need space to put all the sub frame and decks I have for these Cubs and my Diesel;Thanks For all your good advice in the past. You make my hobby much easier on me and thanks again.
buttrock.gif

Oh the drive shaft it working great and well worth the effort.

Don,

Click the little business card above and type in 551 on the right in the model number box. Pulls up the look up and with a few clicks gives you a number 731-1381.

John Underwood

Thanks for that ,I did not even think to look at parts look up(duh). I will order that today.

KENtuckyKEN

yep that did slip by me. I have to pay more attention. that's a 551 blower you posted .Thanks with your help I will get er done
new.gif

Sorry Don that I didn't respond in a timely manner, been quite busy recently and lost some Forum time.
bash.gif

<font size="-2">Happy birthday, Don T.
coffee.gif

I've drank to your health at reunions
I've drank to your health at home
I've drank to your health so damn many times
I've almost ruined my own!
groupwave.gif
</font>

Don-

I assume today, the 9th is your birthday?

Hapy Birthday!

Thanks for the good wishes. I was born on mothers day 1952 and had my 58 birthday Sunday.
old.gif

Don-

How ironic, we are the exact same age. I too have to go through the birthday thing on Mother's day every seven years or so.

Do you feel 58?....I don't, especially when I'm around my "toys" (cubs).

I hope we we both have a great 58th year.

Later.....Wayne

Wayne Shytle
I was born necked at 1.42 pm i`am told. I do love my tractors and this time of year I use them daily.I can always find a good use for my Cubs. I wish you all the best this year and no I don`t always fell me age. I don`t have a gray hair on my head(just the mustache lol) . I hope some day to have all my work done so I can enjoy life.
thumbsup_old.gif

Don T, I don't always fell me age either, As I get older it just seems to happen more often.
happy.gif

Guys I think I have a problem with the deisel in my 1512. I notice the heat gauge today is well over half and on the next mark. I did flush it and replace the thermostat ,so I`am lost as to why,? I do see there is only about a 1/4" between the fan and the rad and wonder if its to close to the ran to move much air. I`am open to ideas. thanks Don

You have to keep cleaning the grass screen in front of the radiator, or it'll do that. I have to stop a couple times an hour to clean the grass and bugs out of mine when I'm mowing.

Latest posts

Back