• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Motorcycles....

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff-
I bow to the master...
worthy.gif

Dang, Charlie. Do I have to wait that long?
old.gif

Got my new headlight put on yesterday. Looks a whole lot better.

257519.jpg

You can see it a little better in this pic:

257520.jpg

Power on:

257521.jpg

My son took the Grape Ape and led a 150 mi. benefit ride for the Veterans of the 278th. today. Raised money for their new meeting building. They are having a cookout at the courthouse with live bands and good fellowship. Proud of him.

258772.jpg

Lonnie..... me too... Thought I'd waited long enough to take the snowbird train north.... warm enough, but I'm not riding the SG down the first 1/4 mile of road from my house to pavement (mud takes too long to get rid of).

Lonnie - looks good!! Who's that old guy standin' in front of it, though??
err.gif

Gerry,

Thats just wear and tare from 30 years of working for the same place along with working two jobs for the past 3 years.
Up at 7am and back to bed at 1am with 6 hours sleep a night.
Looking forward to semi-retirement in 6 to 9 years.

And at my current rate it will probly be another 3 to 4 bikes before semi-retirement.

Rode to a car show last night with a friend (he took his '34 Coupe).. I don't dress biker style - did have a HD coat on, though. The show guys told Don where to park (we were kinda late) and directed me to a nice spot right on the main four corners of the village, next to a Ford.... The Ford owner (sitting on a picnic table about 30 feet away) tells me to move my bike - it's too close - about 3 feet between 'em. (He was angle parked and there wasn't room for another car , but was for the bike). He then proceeded to tell me that he was afraid my bike would tip over into his car, which he "had more invested in" than I did my bike.. Man are those stock '77 LTds going for a lot more these days than a FLHX. (or maybe he REALLY got screwed by somebody).
whistling.gif

Gerry,

He didn't want your nice bike to get messed up on his car!
err.gif

Did his car have a new paint job and refinished interior? If it didn't he really got stuck!

Uhhhh ... No and no .....White vinyl over gold ... reminded me of Huggy Bear for some reason...

Depressing day.
Decided to sell my Harley since I don't get to ride it much. It's either too wet, too hot, too cold, or too dark. And it takes away from what little time I have to tinker with my cubs. It definitely will go before my cubs do!
There are some pics of it near the bottom of this page.

Marty, very nice bike, but just think you can by another cub wth that cash, It looks like you need to recue a 169

I don't want a pickle -- just want to ride my motor--cy-cle.
cubwinker.gif
beerchug.gif

Marty ..... If you sell it, take at least some of the $$$s and buy a beater - it's about the ride, not the transportation...... Feel for ya, man...

Gerry,

I'm not sure what a "beater" is. I already have a less expensive bike (Honda Shadow). If I sell my Harley, and I ever decide to buy another, it will be one I can take a long trip on. This one is only good for about 3 to 4 hours, or at least that's all my butt will allow!
lol.gif

Back