• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Motorcycles....

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allen - well, I guess if the DMV wants to license it as a motorcycle......

Art .... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooo!! a cage refered to as a Harley......... Bad, Bad, Bad.....
bottom.gif

Gerry,

Show Aaytay what a "Harley" looks like.
err.gif

Luther has his beauty posted too. What the hey, I may even take a pic of mine.

Aaytay,

O.K., you talked me into it. Had to go and take some pics. The grass reflected off of the chrome and made it look green. Guess i'll have to find a better background later. That's all I had for now.

257126.jpg

257127.jpg

Gerry,

Now you're talking. NICE!!
Now if we can get Don T. converted!
lol.gif

Don T.,

If they make one of those with a plow on the front, call Charlie and let him know. It looks like that's the only way he is going to be able to ride this year!
biggrin.gif

Marty - I want 1 like yours, too.... Just returned from about a hundred mile loop, mainly in traffic. Friend Nancy is a trooper.. Air temp above 85 degrees, the gauge display on my DynoJet Powervision showing Intake Air Temp at 115 degrees when rolling and 160 degrees when we were stopped (and we were setting atop that same hot air generator).. Really nice when we could get rolling..

Marty A. Gwin

That might be hard to do . convert me . Gerry has an heat issue that I read most of those HD`s have. My Nomad is water cooled and I don`t have a heat problem when running on hot days; We do get a few weeks of hot weather up here. I have plans to look at buying a HD street glide next July because it seems an HD will not lose it`s value so quick .I know my nomad will run an HD street glide btdt; The guy was so pissed off he had a new cam and some other engine work done this winter. seems some kind of programmer also.The only real thing I wish my Nomad had a bigger gas tank. I have to fill up more that I like . It does have a HD carb(ck40) and air shocks. The wife says I can buy another bike if I see some Cubs. I might do just that because I don`t quite know why I ended up with 12 or ?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Gerry & Don,

When the temp gets up around 90 it's pretty uncomfortable on any bike. I have a Honda Shadow ACE for my regular driving. (back and forth to work, errands, etc.) It is water cooled. I cannot tell any difference on either one. I haven't had any heat issues with the Harley, they both will make you break a sweat when the temp goes up.
I do try and save the Harley for special occasions because it is a pain to clean. I have spent up to 5 hours at one time cleaning all that chrome!

Charlie,

Show it, we won't laugh!!
lol.gif

Marty - I had to ride a friends 1100 Star Classic like the one I traded off the other day. Almost as strange as riding my Cushman Eagle "speciale" .... and I really missed the extra 40 or so cubes. If I was looking for anothe bike, I might consider a UJM of some kind (transverse 4 cylinder like my Suzuki GS1000 or the 550 Honda), but not another V-Twin..

C'mon Charlie, pony up the pics of the 'Wing....
whistling.gif

Gerry Ide

I had a look and found pictures of Charlies "dirty" wing lol.

257282.jpg

257283.jpg

257284.jpg

There is proof I don`t dump any emails lol. Charlie that wing need a bath!!!

That was the day I brought it home and no I didn't use the enclosed trailer.
It was a LOT dirtier than those pics show, LOL

Charlie - I still like that style - a buddy of mine had one in Wineberry.... Is that a Mud n' Snow on the back??

Charlie,

worthless.gif

I know all about those long hours of polishing!
Come on now, you gotta post some pics of all that work! It looks like there is a nice bike under all that dirt.
What year is that bike? It looks like it has been taken care of.

Charlie while taking pics of the bike cleaned up, you could grab some 169 info for Art
whistling.gif

Latest posts

Back