• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Motorcycles....

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came up from ManShed today on Facebook..

320085.jpg

Thought it might be a 100 hood/grill shell... don't think so now.

May be the best use yet for a Murray!!!!

Austin-
I grew up on the back of an H2 that my dad owned... well in very short bits. So I've got a huge want for a 3-lung Kawi someday. He sold his bike that ended up in a collection, found it on Youtube not too long ago. Makes me wish he'd have at least offered it to me!!!

THIS IS the bike Dad bought in high school that passed through a couple collections now.
http://youtu.be/-J5sDoswjNc

Sweet wyatt! so far my kawi has only costed me around 300$ so far with it needing a new carb and new ignition magneto coil. Which parts are rare and sometimes pricey but I plan to get it going very soon.

Just got this in a swap (cleaning out my barn...)
'84 NightHawk 700. Bikes pretty clean, I actually rode it a few years ago, transitional style from "upright UJM" towards newer "knees in the chest" Shaft drive, hydraulic lifters, regarded as a classic. Nance is NOT impressed, thinks the Triglide should do just fine for this old man...

323394.jpg

Austin-
Different bike - that bike on Leno's show was restored, or at least the tank decal on the purple bike is a reproduction. It's a nice restoration though.

The key to his bike was that he sold it with just shy of 7000 miles on it and there was one minor dent in the far right pipe.

The blue one looks original, nice touch that they didn't even bother the original paint even if it was laid down once.

Latest posts

Back