• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Member Jkoenig

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkoenig

In Remembrance 2023
displayname
Jim Koenig Halfway between Harvester, MO and Cadet, MO
It is with a heavy heart to tell this forum that Jkoenig has passed away. He love this forum and all its content. He loved his cub cadets. Thank you all for all the knowledge and fun this forum gave him. He passed away June 7 from complications from als.

It is with a heavy heart to tell this forum that Jkoenig has passed away. He love this forum and all its content. He loved his cub cadets. Thank you all for all the knowledge and fun this forum gave him. He passed away June 7 from complications from als.
Dang! I hate to hear that. Prayers to the family.:cry:

I never met Jim in person, but talked to him on the phone many times. He picked up a 85 special for me a few years ago and started the friendship. Our sons met when the RER was picked up and laughed at their dad’s hobbies. We shared Ford Mustang and IH products and laughed a lot. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. I really feel sad that I lost a friend, I had no idea he even had an illness…

I feel compelled to post again. When I “met“ Jim, I was still a school administrator and with Covid going on and seemingly everyone not getting along or at least being respectful, a person I never met went out of his way to help me pick up a hobby tractor. It truly helped me at the time to know that there was still good in this world. That was important for me at that moment in time…

I feel compelled to post again. When I “met“ Jim, I was still a school administrator and with Covid going on and seemingly everyone not getting along or at least being respectful, a person I never met went out of his way to help me pick up a hobby tractor. It truly helped me at the time to know that there was still good in this world. That was important for me at that moment in time…
Your name is very familiar. He talk about you to me … I am the wife…from time to time Thanks also for being kind to him.

Your name is very familiar. He talk about you to me … I am the wife…from time to time Thanks also for being kind to him.
Dear Mrs. Koenig, I hope you stay active on our site as long as you wish, you will always be welcomed here. Thank you for communicating with us, again our condolences.

So sorry for your loss. I've always enjoyed Jim's posts while he was traveling. Always had something interesting to post. Prayers to you and your family.

Latest posts

Back