Look what followed me home

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason the angle on my tiller bracket is at 28 degrees. I suppose that was just how it came out. Didn't talk to the guy who built it.
Luther

Jason i would like info onyour tiller if it is like mine. What make and horsepower engine does it have? TIA

Luther
I guess we had a miss camunication somewhere, lol. My three point came with an original sears turning plow not a tiller. Sorry about the missunderstanding. I would love to find a tiller for it though, I just moved into a new place this spring and breaking new ground is a realy dificult with the plow.

There is a 16hp sears tractor with a 8hp tiller and another plow at a local auction this weekend I'm going to try for. I just spoted another sears with the three point and a culivator down the road from my place, I'm going to stop over and see if the owner is willing to seperate the unit. I wouldn't mind having another three point for my other Original or the culivator, but I realy don't want a sears hogging room in the shop for more cubs, lol.

Bump!
asthanos.gif

Jason B. Just send that 8 hp SEARS tiller my way and I'll find usage for it.

Allen: Setting a stage. Knew this thread was here, didn't want to start another one. Wednesday. Must wait. Told Don T.
happy.gif
devil1.gif

P.S. An interesting way to spend some time is scrolling through the SANDBOX. Some time ago, if I remember right, I found a "What do you do when you're bored" thread. I wrote something like "scratch around in the sandbox". It's getting to a point that there's a thread for just about everything here, just gotta scratch it out..
1a_scratchhead.gif

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I"ve been on a tight budget for a few years, had to give up the internet for a while, but things are looking up. Just got a new place with a nice new pole barn for the cubs.
Sorry Marlin I wound up trading the tiller for another "O" a few months ago. I did pick up a very nice 782 with mower and snow blower recently. I forget the SN, but it is a very late IH production model, if I remember corectly its within the last month of IH prodution in 81. I'd love to post some pics, but haven't had the time to take them, been working to much.

Just sent off an email in my local area for sale and saw this ( cub cadet 16 horse). So I sent him a note to make sure it is a 169. From what he said in his add I think I might have to go get that 169 and drag it home lol. Well I don`t have a 169 (yet ) lol I will have to do this when the wife is at work, I bet she won`t even notice another Cub sitting in my shed
clappy.gif

Jason: Welcome back!
Don: I'm working on one too - Since I'm heading for FL at the end of the month, it'll be spring before I get beyond having the engine work done... I'm thinking it'd be a great to have a loader unit for my homestead....

Thanks Gerry. Sorry I don't post much, mostly lurk around and absorb all the wisdom I can. I have learned a lot over the years from just hanging back and picking up on any info I can get about these amazing little tractors. I do have a couple projects in the works. so look foward to some post and pics in the future.

Jason B. Welcome back. Should you ever come across another one of those SEARS tillers just give a shout. I had one until my oldest son sold the critter and didn't tell me.

Marlin, Jason if you find a sears roebuck tiller be sure to post the info. on it. Mine doesn't have the engine ID plate on it and i need info so i can buy parts later. I installed two inch longer tines on mine and it made a world of difference.

Marlin: Frank needs a "twiddling thumbs" icon.
happy.gif

board-post.pl

Tried to pass me for 50 miles and the slower I went the slower it went.
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back