Jerry Harvey

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

kharvey

displayname
Kendal Harvey
Another cub collector passes. Jerry passed away in Quincy Il this past Friday. He had restored several Cub Cadets over the years. I know he posted a few times on here and read the forum nearly every day. RIP brother.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Kendal, my sincere condolences to you and your family.

mfrade

displayname
Mike Frade
Sorry to hear this news. Chris and I offer our condolences to you and the family.

fcurrier

displayname
Frank A. Currier(Northern Maine)
R.I.P. Jerry "Nines are wild" Harvey. We enjoyed your posts for 15 years. Not sure if we ever found out where your tag line came from.

displayname
Harry Bursell
Kendal - really sorry to hear about Jerry passing. I always enjoyed his posting. As Frank implied, is there anything you can tell us about his "Nines Are Wild" tag line?

kide

displayname
Gerry Ide
I always wondered about Jerry's tag line also. I figured he liked the 1X9 series. Condolences to the family.

kharvey

displayname
Kendal Harvey
He loved the nine series, only did a 1250 once. His very first cub was a 129 and its still there.
He still had 6 cubs and had just gotten started on a 169,one of several projects he had. I was trying to inventory all the cub stuff he had. It will all be sold after things settle down a bit.

kharvey

displayname
Kendal Harvey
Thank you for all the kind words and condolences.
It's been a long week and we are still at a loss on what to do next.

jbaker

displayname
jeff l baker
I just came across this since rejoining, I met Jerry when I bought my 169 (which I still have) from him, great place he had with some very nice cubs. I asked about the nines are wild and he just said "I like 9s" and smiled.

my condolences

Jeff

Latest posts