• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Jerry Harvey

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kharvey

displayname
Kendal Harvey
Another cub collector passes. Jerry passed away in Quincy Il this past Friday. He had restored several Cub Cadets over the years. I know he posted a few times on here and read the forum nearly every day. RIP brother.

Kendal, my sincere condolences to you and your family.
sad.gif

R.I.P. Jerry "Nines are wild" Harvey. We enjoyed your posts for 15 years. Not sure if we ever found out where your tag line came from.
angel.gif

Kendal - really sorry to hear about Jerry passing. I always enjoyed his posting. As Frank implied, is there anything you can tell us about his "Nines Are Wild" tag line?

I always wondered about Jerry's tag line also. I figured he liked the 1X9 series. Condolences to the family.

He loved the nine series, only did a 1250 once. His very first cub was a 129 and its still there.
He still had 6 cubs and had just gotten started on a 169,one of several projects he had. I was trying to inventory all the cub stuff he had. It will all be sold after things settle down a bit.

Thank you for all the kind words and condolences.
It's been a long week and we are still at a loss on what to do next.

I just came across this since rejoining, I met Jerry when I bought my 169 (which I still have) from him, great place he had with some very nice cubs. I asked about the nines are wild and he just said "I like 9s" and smiled.

my condolences

Jeff

Back