• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Member Jkoenig

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sincere condolences to Jim’s family. Jim told me in a PM back in February that he had been diagnosed with ALS. I never had a chance to meet him in person but have “known” him through this forum for over two decades. He will be missed. :cry:

Thinking of my friend Jim this morning mowing with my 85 Special that he liked because of the bumpers. He and I brainstormed on adding weight and came up with the PVC pipe filled with sand. Still the best for this yard. I use the 782 on another area. Rest in Peace Jim - you nicknamed me BKoSK Bathtub King of Shell Knob

Attachments

• 20230619_083817.jpg
    20230619_083817.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230619_083854.jpg
    20230619_083854.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230619_091107.jpg
    20230619_091107.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
Condolences to the family. Had a few discussions with Jim as I was i press operator for many years.

Latest posts

Back