IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 9.0, April 9, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plow day is over.
Charlie you were right it is allot of fun.
I have some pictures. Click here for pictures
If anyone is interested I can send you a copy of the original picture. Just send me a email with the file name.
The one arm loader never worked so hard pulling a plow.
27044.jpg

My father took the pictures. He even say this guy dancing.
proud.gif

27045.jpg

Not a problem
happy.gif
I love looking at pics other people took. They might've seen something I didn't.

I took a few, none of them actually plowing as I was too busy parts hunting and looking for ideas for my <font color="ff0000">1000 Project Roller</font>.

Plow Day 9

(Message edited by rmunday on April 10, 2005)

John "L",
The Case/IH guy on the "Red" is Glen Ericson(sp.) AKA "Gus"

(Message edited by thoffman on April 10, 2005)

Big thanks to the Schweizer family for all of the hard work that went into another GREAT event. This one definately holds the record for acres plowed (Travis told me just under 50!!!!). The wind was no fun, but the plowing sure was!!!! The 782 motor got broken in really nice (and I even got the oil pressure gauge working again...pinched wire!!).

I will say one thing, even with the stay over on Saturday night and "easy" drive back today...I'm one tired puppy!!!!!!!

It was good to see everyone again and catch up.

Thanks again for a great weekend!!!!!

Man, I had a ball yesterday. Travis, thank you very much!! I prolly shoulda stayed over last night.I got in around 10:45PM. Boy was that a hard drive. Works been a bugger lately and plowing is perfect therapy. Good to see you all again. Oh and Travis, I keep thinking about the Pa. man on the porch. You've bent me. Haha

Night plowing

27064.jpg

I believe this is Art in front. I don't know who was behind him.

27065.jpg

27066.jpg

27067.jpg

I would also like to thank Travis and family for making this all happen. Had a great time and had a chance to try out my new cat o plow.

Awesome pictures Denny!!!!!!!

....just like tracer fire.......

I saw a crowd around a tractor in the Deere corral.

27079.jpg

Robb was in the middle of a repair job with "borrowed" parts.

27080.jpg

I couldn't make it to PD but certainly do appreciate the pictures. The night shot of the whole line is especially unique. It's amazing what so many little machines can do.

Denny,

Good thing there was a JD there to "borrow" that throttle cable off of.........I can't imagine Robb's 140 even rolling over, let alone starting, with a Cub Cadet throttle cable on it........
happy.gif
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back