• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 9.0, April 9, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tschweizer

displayname
Travis Schweizer
I've been talking to a couple guys about PD9, and I think I've come up with a good idea. I was wiring the headlights on my 4WD project yesterday, and thought of Ken U's "night plowing". What we came up with is possibly having a bonfire in the pasture Fri night with hotdogs or something (unless Hugh wants to make one of his famous turkeys), then going plowing after that until 10:00 or so. There's going to have to be a few rules and some details to hammer out, but I was wondering if there would be any interest in it. Email me with your thoughts.

I would be all for it! Thats what headlights are for, right?

Ken-tuck, I was in your neck of the woods early this week.. seen alot of them mountain thingys, but not alot of cubs. Only 2 of em. Did you buy them all? hehe

I just went to register for pd 9, and it says "Fall registration".. will it still work?

Torin, I'll have to wait for Charlie to chime in.

Weaver, I sold it before then. You goona see if that Chevy will make it up to Iowa this spring???

Torin and everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the time comes, Travis will post an annoucement and to answer your question,

NO Torin, the fall PD registration page will not work for the Spring Plow Day.

Patience Grasshopper!!!!!
thumbsup_old.gif

Ok Ok Ok Ok...

Can I register yet?

How bout now?

Now?

How bout... oh, you get the picture.
dizzy.gif

Torin just cool it ... I've sent Digger email twice asking if he got my check ... still waiting for reply. It's getting cold and he's slowing down, his Geritol needs warmed up ;)

Bryan a friend of mine was here one day and we heard some shooting from two different guns. I told him that sounded like a gun fight by the rapid firing then ending with only one firing the last few shots , turned out I was right. Cops couldn't come out this AM when I called even though I was almost ran down in my own yard by a car load of drunks doing dohnuts 15 feet from my shack that I use for my outside computer. Next f***** time I'll just reach up on the wall like I started to do before I thought better and called the cops.

cubskubzcubskubz

Travis-
I'm in for night plowing.

Maybe the 141 should get some "extras" to throw a little flames!! . . . . . nah, I don't really want to wear an indian pack in case I catch the field on fire!

Looks like everyone better get their headlights workin'!!! Looks like the night plowing thing just might happen.

OK, here's the latest Plow Day news. We had to push it ahead as my neighbor is an early planter. The date is set for the 9th, with the 16th as the rain date. It looks like there are quite a few people that are interested in coming on Friday and doing the bonfire/night plowing thing. There's probably a few things we need to discuss there as safety will be the main thing.

I'll post more later about the event.

Travis -

Methinks first thing you should do is make everyone blow into the local sherrif's meter
wink.gif

Hey, I'd love to be part of that night plowing, We've got all winter to get the lights installed. That would be fun.
happy.gif

Glad to see you moved up the date, I wondered how you'd get by with having it so late as originally announced! Corn is usually all planted by then if we have an early spring.

I'd like to try night plowing. Who's bringing the Brand X for the bonfire? Robb?....Art?.....

OK stupid me, I have looked around for the sign up and I am not having any luck. Maybe it is just a case of Aluminum poisoning.
wink.gif

Since we're talking Plowing over at "Discus", is there a Spring Plow Day planned for the midwest other than the Weekend Freedom Machines Spring Break???

DAVE ROSS, are you out there?

Latest posts

Back