• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 9.0, April 9, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom,
There's is not gonna be a WFM Spring Break per say, they are just gonna do their thing with us at Travis's.

(Message edited by cproctor on January 27, 2005)

Well,
It is official, no Pow Day for me.
sad.gif

Maybe in the fall.

It's official now!
All Plow Day Events now have a new permanent home for all to use.
CLICK HERE
I also just got off the phone with Super 8 in Charles City and they gave us the same room Rate as last year!

27 participants
25 Plowing
0 Selling
1 Spectator
8 John Deere tractors
42 Cub Cadet tractors
2 Other tractors

I'm praying for rain on the 9th!

Just found out my &@&%@*! brother scheduled the family reunion for the 9th!

RAIN! RAIN! RAIN! on the 9th!

Wow, less than one month from Plow Day, and an hour east of the farm we've got 2" of snow already.

Yea! I'm here, I can't keep up like I want but I get here once in a while

Wyatt, will your Wheatland be ready?

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on March 14, 2005)

Kraig-
No. I'll consider myself lucky to get the time to change oil and put the 10.5 Titans back on the 169!

CHARLIE - Sounds like PD #9 could be the biggest CC verses JD ratio since PD #1 or 2..... All the JD Guys must have switched to "Minimum Tillage"
clappy.gif

I registered just now to be safe. I had to laugh because the tractor types fields all default to JD
happy.gif

Travis-
Any word on how the field's thawing out? Fields up my way range from dry & thawed or have a layer of frost a few inches below the muck. I saw in the DesMoines Register a few days ago that they're doing field work as far north as I80.

Rick M,
It defaults to JD cause Mike,Robb AKA WFM Machines Site handle the registration end of all the combined PD's. And those guys are kinda partial to the green tractors.
beerchug.gif

Wyatt,
I talked to Travis the other night and he says there's no frost in the ground and if it doesn't pour down rain, we'll be good to go!
Also, the extended forcast is for DRY and temps in the 50's for that weekend, so this could be a perfect Plow Day.

I'll be running a Deere at this event. Robb is paying me BIG $$$ to run one for the Green Team. Why do I feel like a prostitute???

I haven't been on here much lately. I'm coming up Friday - did anything ever happen with the night plowing thing?

Guys are running field cultivators in a few fields near Peoria....why????? Beats the hell outta me????

OK, here is a question for everyone.

The idea of a plow day interests me. If you guys were trying to sell this idea to someone what would you say?

I don't own a plow. So why should I drive 2 1/2 hours to Rockford, IA?

If I go, should I bring my 3 non plow cubs?

Back