• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 9.0, April 9, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick M,
A garden tractor still mows a lawn so technicality it is a lawn mower ain't it?
taunt.gif

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Plowing with a Twist<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Hmmm, Megan Strader must have seen Mike M's 982 "Twister". :eek:)

27359.jpg

If it makes anyone feel better NEXT TIME I'll write the story for the paper { I have 18 years experience in covering news stories...} I'm getting off my soap box now...

guitarist.gif

(Message edited by rdehli on April 19, 2005)

Forgot to mention that Charlie will sing the National Anthem before the next pd ...But who can we get to say a prayer before lunch?????????

bottom.gif

coffee.gif

The last I heard Wyatt ...He sold off most everything and isn't into cub collecting and selling anymore.

Charlie ...I'll bring the Radio equipment and do a live broadcast at the next plow day. Comments///////

Rob D,
Oh hell yes PeeWee! Now that sounds like a GREAT idea!
Is Howard Cosell dead yet? He'd make you a good color man Rob.
But ya know Rob, when radio stations do remote's, they have to have pretty bikini clad women runnin aorund givin out neat prizes.

Charlie...I was just gonna mention the only thing plow days are missing are 10 college aged girls in a hot tub in the back of someones pickup...Question remains { WHO can we trust to do this very important job??????? Some how think there would be a lot less action in the field ...Also think there would be a lot more wives show up at plow day too...

yikes.gif

DOH!
rofl.gif

Ah there you go, a nude plowing event. Women during the day, the guys at night. Lord knows nobody wants to see us naked!
happy.gif

OOOOO OOOOO ME!!! <straining to raise hand> I don't have a wife to piss off anymore!!!!!

On that note better move plow day to july ...Pretty darn cold in November

2005 Spring Plow Day Raffle & Door Prize Donation List

Listed in order of arrival

If I have missed anyone, please let me know!
And Thanks to all that gave.

Brinly Hardy,Inc-Sleeve Hitch Moldboard Plow
Mason City Red Power-IH Trailer Hitch Cover
Mason City Red Power-Knife
Apfels-Brinly Sleeve Hitch Cultivator
Apfels-Brinly Sleeve Hitch Disk Harrow
Kraig McConaughey-2 IH Knives
Kraig McConaughey-2 Plow Day 8 DVD's
Kraig McConaughey-Bearing & Jam Nut for CC Steering
Lonny Buttke-3 Cub Cadet Hats
Lonny Buttke & Erickson's Hardware
2 Green Bay Packer Bags
Ken Updike-50 Cub Cadet Hats
Rob Delhi-Misc. CD's
Carter & Gruenewald-4 Cub Cadet & Kohler Manuals
Kevin Duffy-2 Craftsman Screwdriver Sets
Francis Tornatore-$30.00 Auction Gift Certificate
Vincent Thomley-Ratchet Tie Down Set
Bill Riley-Heat Gun
Allen Pedam(spelling?)-Kohler Manual
Mike Masheris-Wide Frame Side Covers
Mike Masheris-82 Series Polished Aluminum Hood Ornament
Jim Baily-2 Dozen Leather Gloves
Jim Baily-Ear protectors
Lance Benton-1 1/16th Scale Toy Garden Tractors
Kevin Dunham-New Kohler Rod {Standard}
Kurt Randall-2 Shop Lights

Charlie any offical results on how many tractors plowing and showing etc thanks Rob

BOY... This thread turned "BLUE" in a hurry! Howard Stern would show up to do the broadcast if a couple of these ideas come to pass!

Travis is a better man than I am. I have been around since before the first IHCCPD and have somewhere a copy of the first posts made about the possibilities of having a plow day made by middle Steve Blunier. It has always been an ihcubcadet.com born event, (Yes, Bryan and Bob, I know, ihcubcadet.com does not support this event officially (legally)). That kind of crap just gets under my skin.

Charlie and Travis -- Was therea press release? I know at IHCCPD 3 I did a before and after press release. This would have had all the correct information on it.

With that said, I have changed my opinion on inclusion of the JD boys to our events (since they have been so nice to invite us to theirs). This is again in great part of middle Steve Blunier. I use to be dead against it, but now have a different opinion. At the next PD that my family hosts, it will be an open brand event, but you won't see that "other" site posted anywhere.

J

IIRC the "Plow Day" concept was originally mentioned here by Ken Updike. Steve Blunier and family were the first to step up and host one.

Latest posts

Back