• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 9.0, April 9, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone noticed the a lot of the conversation about Plow Day is centered around kids, wives, and fathers. There's more to this hobby than one might think!
angel.gif

Kraig,

You mean "and Steven III almost threw Steve off of the fender when he found out that a sharp shove on the S/R lever really opens up the governor on a Magnum twin....."

He was doing real good until I let him speed up "a little"
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

If you got that on video, I'm sure it will constitute a "blooper"........I was grabbing the seat to keep my butt from sliding off of the waxed fender and reaching around the steering wheel trying to regain control of the S/R lever........"un-coordinated" to say the least!!!!!

Tom H,
That brings up another interesting question.
Why is it that so many guys DON'T bring wives with?
Is it because the wives want to get yer rotten butt's out of the house for a while or maybe you want to get away from the wife?
Curious as to what some answers might be.

Wyatt,
Yea but that one don't count, Keep tellin yourself that!!!!!!

Kraig sent me a little clip of the night plowing so I thought I better pass it along.
CLICK HERE

Oh yea! Be sure to keep an eye out for Plow Day videos and CD's from Kraig, they are cheap and great entertainment.
CLICK HERE

Charlie,
I spent a month trying to talk mine into coming. She said she would be bored. I told her she would have a tractor to drive. As it turned out, she had to work. I keep trying. Maybe the next one.

Charlie - Does Kraig pay your for pimpin' his product
bouncy.gif

I'm going to get one whenever he says they're ready.

(Message edited by rmunday on April 14, 2005)

Rick M,
Noper not a dime, kinda like what he gets paid for all he does for us for FREE!
I kinda figure cheap advertising is better than no advertising.
beerchug.gif

Rick, however, I have told Charlie "Thank you!" quite a few times.

Charlie, Thank you! :eek:)

Charlie ...You should'nt tease those of us who could'nt attend the night time plowin{ with that video clip} I will make the next one

yikes.gif

BTW, those night time plowing video clips were taken with my digital camera and it's the only night time plowing video that I took. I sure wish I would have brought the video camera and tripod out in the field on Friday evening. FWIW, I wear contact lenses and on Saturday it was so windy that I could only be out in the field for a few minutes and my eyes would be in such pain that I couldn't open them. If I can't open my eyes I can't take video or photos. I ended up only taking 39 minutes of video (instead of the normal 90+ minutes) and I only got about a minute or 2 of the parade round. :eek:(

Digger- My wife was gonna come along with my Junior tractor driver but the wife had to be on call for her job and Marti endded up spending the weekend with her Mother. So it gave me some real Quality Time with the 2 582's of mine.

Steve- I was behind you when Steven III did his hydro stunt. Would have been funny to see the look on your face but you responded very quickly to get things under control and that is very comendable. Plus he is "in training" for when he can plow/play on his own.

Well, I have finally got some picutres scanned and ready to put up. I am not really good at putting names with tractors so I won't
happy.gif
I will have more as time permits, It takes some time to scan all of these things. The pictures did turn out pretty good, but I'm trying to keep them pretty large without going over the limit, so I am losing some quality

27230.jpg

27231.jpg

27232.jpg

27233.jpg

27234.jpg

27235.jpg

(Message edited by kduffy on April 14, 2005)

Well these are the last few for tonight. I was looking through the pictures that I took at plow day and what do ya know, I forgot to take pictures of people plowing. Kinda funny I think. I guess I was busy plowing too
happy.gif

27243.jpg

27244.jpg

27245.jpg

27246.jpg

BTW, anybody got any plans for this fall??????

Keep those pics coming. I know there were a LOT of cameras out there!!

Latest posts

Back