• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 6.0, October 18, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then gimme the camera and I'll get to ride in the bucket! Yeee Hoooo! Yeooooo!

<font size="-2">I'm bettin you'd also get good "gif material" with me riding in that bucket!</font>

Travis-
How much weight does that loader lift?
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Charlie, Look at Taylor's expression....I think that first picture was taken right after Travis told Taylor he couldn't plow with the diesel (I was standing next to Travis).

A few pics. .

Robb & myself opening the field up on Friday afternoon. Don't believe any stories about trees or posts from him!
happy.gif

13010.jpg

Steven III playing in the trailer on Friday.
13011.jpg

High Speed Plowing with the 782D.
13012.jpg

Pat I. with a COOL Quick Hitch.
13013.jpg

Thanks for a wonderful time to all who make PD6 happen. I had a great time there! Thanks

Here's a few photos.

13020.jpg

Mike H on Art's 1872

13021.jpg

13022.jpg

Bent Plow.....

13023.jpg

Tedd Ill and Family

13024.jpg

Been farming long? :eek:p

13025.jpg

Mike Horn

13026.jpg

Dave Schmidt

Did anyone get any good pics of that 4WD 100? I wanted to get a close up look at it, but didn't get a chance.

Nick, I took a bunch of detail photos of the 4WD 100. Would you like a few high resolution versions via email or should I resize and post them here? Here's a sample.
13032.jpg

Robb holding up traffic playing with his plow on the group round. . .
13043.jpg

"I don't like to plow without coulter, besides, I'm not having any plugging issues."
13044.jpg

happy.gif

Let me apologize for my poor judgement in taking an untested plow into the field on the parade round. Proving all Brinly three point plows are not created equal.

That said, I had very few problems using my plow in the two days I was plowing....

I scratched together a few minutes to pick out some Plow Day photos. More to come...

Paul Bell and Mike Masheris debating the finer points of unique Originals:
13056.jpg

Travis' son tearing it up:
13057.jpg

Me having some fun on Art Aytays' 1782 (thanks Art!):
13058.jpg

Tom Peters heading up the hill:
13059.jpg

Yer' bribe wasn't big enough Tom...
roflo1.gif

13060.jpg

Nick, here's a couple more detail photos of the 4wd 100 for ya.
13079.jpg

13080.jpg

Did any of you guys get a close look at the plow Robb was using when he "held up the parade"? It is the first model of a 3 point plow that Brinly made. One of the Deere guys I know bought one this past week. Here is a pic of the one Robb was attempting to use!
13085.jpg

Mike, I took a good look at it.

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on October 21, 2003)

Latest posts

Back