• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 6.0, October 18, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a view of the other side of that Brinly CAT-0 plow.
13094.jpg

Big Bob,
That pic of Paul and Mike is a kool shot!

I guess now I know why they call you "BIG BOB". Wouldn't want to pi$$ you off. And I thought I looked like a frog on a lilly pad when on a Cub Cadet. How tall are you?

Wow,I never saw a Brinly Cat "0" that old! Kool pic! It sort of looks like it could be setup as a shear-pin type plow(you older farm guys like me will know what I mean here)that could trip under a hard hit rock or stump impact.

Tom - I used to be 6' 10" tall, but I'm shrinking now. I can tell because as I shrink, my mid-section keeps getting bigger due to less vertical space...
joker.gif

A few more pics - then I gotta get to bed:

Mike M's M&W Original:
13110.jpg

1/2 of the democracy of two:
13111.jpg

Anybody know where the furrow is?
13112.jpg

Lonny B. and his 102 with the glowing hood ornament option:
13113.jpg

A closeup of Lonny's plow doin' its thing:
13114.jpg

A nice custom paint job:
13115.jpg

Are these the right tires?
13116.jpg

Getting busted for improper plow depth!
13117.jpg

Sometimes things just don't go your way...
13118.jpg

Found a couple more.
13138.jpg

13139.jpg

13140.jpg

Anyone remember Scott "BFH" Harris?

Finally got some pictures of Plow Day downloaded...
Hugh's 1450
13158.jpg

A couple more shots of that 4X4 cub..
13159.jpg

13160.jpg

A VERY nice 71. (Anybody know the owner?)
13161.jpg

13162.jpg

Nick Queensland's demonstrator tranny
13164.jpg

13165.jpg

Michael M's 14hp Original
13166.jpg

..and the "business end" of an M&W.
13167.jpg

If you're gonna have a test unit, it better have smooth footplates!
13168.jpg

..and a "license plate" on the back!
13169.jpg

"The Keeper" doin' his thing..
13170.jpg

Caption for the first photo below:
"When he gets a little closer, I'm going to spin a tire and cover him with dirt....wait for it....not yet....almost.......

<font size="+2">NOW!!!!</font>

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

The reality is that Steve's 169 could keep up with the 1872 quite well. I'd like to see a 169 keep up with a 12" plow attached to the back, but the torque output of those 16hp's is nothing short of incredible!

Somebody remind me again....
What model JD from the same vintage would compare to a 16hp 169?????
<ducking for cover...>

And not to mention that on the way back west that SGT was back in the dust
happy.gif

Man, I'm gonna have to get a 12" plow to put behind my 149 and/or 169 just to keep Kruger quiet!!!!!

Steve-
I'm thinking the next thing I do with a plow is to find some 14" parts and adapt them to the Brinly frame . . . . but that's probably about the limit of the sleeve hitch adapter setup. The 169 shouldn't have a problem with it, it just is a matter of bending parts and getting the hydro HOT.

Back