• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Graeme's Continental kit 1720

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Binders Books - GREAT WORK.
Look what arrived in the mail today, glad we stopped by at home for couple of days enroute, now I've got some reading if the weather turns sour (& the wife does not want to go sightseeing).
81888.jpg

Graeme, good to see the forum sponsors come through! A big
thumbsup.gif
to Binder Books. Just curious, how long did it take to arrive after you ordered it?

Just before we get caught up with G'kids for a week or so,

Back end has been out & now back in. Drained (by tipping upside down) Hydro (oil was filthy black, as you thought p'raps Kentuck) & refilled 6 times before I was satisfied with clarity, each time turned it over with speed wrench on input shaft for several minutes (thought after could have used battery drill with socket attach). Fitted new Reservoir & Fan, & threw some shiny black paint on it. Also fitted new idler pulleys to drive.
Felt much sharper than before nudging back & forth in my garage, then today in my back yard with GPS (for speed, not location !!) measured 4.4 mph up slope, which I think compares OK with spec 5, since I did not have tacho on engine.
82791.jpg

82792.jpg

Back