• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Got snow?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dallen

displayname
DARRELL ALLEN
The wife thinks I'm working!
32853.jpg

Hey, it only took me three hours to figure this pic posting out!
32856.jpg
pcwhack.gif

Darrell, the pics are sized just right. And good job on the driveway. Oh yeah! That tractor has just the right slant to the grill too! rofl... :cool:

Mike

Thanks Mike, the pics looked bigger in the preview. Posting pics on this site is easy, my lack of puterskilz, and a resizer was another story.
pcwhack.gif

Ah the ol'slanty grill, honestly I wasn't a fan, but the price was rite so I had to make her mine.
ihrotate.gif

Got plenty of snow here in DuPage County Ill.
happy.gif

Found out that SUV stands for Super Useless Viehical. Man there all idiots!!!!!!

Hope to be pushing snow this weekend.

Yes sir Tedd, those folks are like job security for tow truck drivers.
thumbsup.gif

I think we got about 7" here in Clay county, Mo.

(Message edited by dallen on December 08, 2005)

Darrell, nice looking Cub. Send some of that snow to Wisconsin. :eek:)

We have had about 2" per week for the last three weeks or so here in Central Iowa.

I took the 782 with a 42" blade to my friends acreage, as he has no snow equipment at this time. I made him a beliver in a cub with a blade. Everyone thought I would need a blower, but I prove them wrong every time.

poof.gif

Speaking of SUV's,
I actually love mine in the snow, but then I know how to drive. What I love even more is zipping around in my wife's Miata in the snow. People look at me weird when I steer with the rear end. I guess they think I'm gonna hit something.

Thanks KMc! It looks better in the pics. Prolly wont be long, you'll Have all the snow you want!
lol.gif

Darrel- Just make sure ya start the year right by pushing your piles back far enough otherwise the driveway and such ends up being really narrow towards the end of the winter. Unless of course you have a blower or thrower to help keep things wide enough. My blade usually tears up some sod on the end drives until I get things sculpted appropriately.

Hey Hugh, the only conrete I have is were the truck is parked, the driveway to the garage is gravel and I always end up with little rock piles and sod when the snows gone. It never last long with the temp swings around here.
bouncy.gif

Darrell, get a Dexter Sweepster rotary broom for your Cub Cadet it works great to sweep that gravel back into the driveway, also works good for dethatching the lawn just be careful or your delawn the lawn BTDT. :eek:)

I LIKE That Idea KMc, but emplements are hard to find around here. If you do find one, it seems the seller is trying to build their retirement portfolio or somthun!
lol.gif

(Message edited by dallen on December 11, 2005)

Darrell A,
Where bouts around KC are ya?
I lived in Columbia for 21 years and north Missouri west of Kirksville growin up.

Say Charlie,old Mizzura boy are ya ?!
thumbsup.gif
We're about 30min north of K.C., right off I-35.
proud.gif

Yep and I wish I was back there too!
In fact the next time you run by Kearney take a peek at the 2 rural water towers around there, I put those up along with 8 others between there and Weston back in the 80's.
One was a 8'x 110 footer and the other 12'x 135'. I used to stand on the tops of those dang things after I finshed them up. LOL
Oh yea, someone mention Sweepster?
32919.jpg

Charlie, I wish the brushes in mine looked that good. My Sweepster's brushes are shot. :eek:(

Lemme see, sweepster, a blower/thrower, and most of all a 54" blade w/power angle. thats a heck of a wish list!
wink.gif

Back