• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Gas Prices

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up over $3.00 here, most brand names are $3.09 now.saw place last night $3.19. seems like it jumps a dime every day or so lately.

Didn't a refinery blow up in Texas recently? I think one in California is down for maintenance...might explain some increase in price. Went up a little In Jersey, now about $2.05

So, yesterday morning, I go to work and gas is at $2.59.9. I leave for home and across the street the sign reads $2.68.9. WTH!!!

Gas here, 87 non ethanol is 2.79. I drove to Iowa Thursday night and back home Friday and the most I paid on the trip was 2.69 for 87 ethanol blend.

Saw diesel AND gas today, in Muscogie, OK, BOTH for the same price, $2.34.

Gonna stop by there on the way back tomorrow and fill my new Cub Hauler and my pick-up!!

We're back up to $2.68 for 87 octane here in Baltimore. Don't have the option for ethanol free here locally.

Came back through Muskogee yesterday w/the intent to fill the new Cub Hauler w/diesel.

Was surprised to see diesel had fallen a dime to $2.259 and Gas had risen to $2.399. I cannot remember the last time I had seen this big a spread between gas and diesel w/the latter being cheaper than Gas!!! NO ONE else in OK had prices even close to that and none had diesel cheaper than gas! Must have been some kind of promotion as the QT looked to be brand new.

I had to squeeze to get 10 gal in the tank, this after leaving Biham, TX w/a full tank.

Now Ames has dropped back to $2.59.9 and the smaller towns have kept with the $2.68.9. The corporate owners must need a bigger yacht and a newer helicopter.
biggrin.gif

Just found out today that 93 Octane (super) non-ethanol is no longer available. The best I can get now is 87 (mid grade) non-ethanol.
Will those little bottles of octane boost really work?

Let's kick this thread into gear! $1.43 for regular at our Sams club.

I got $1.35 a couple days ago. I decided to look back through the notebook I record fill-ups and maintenance in for my previous car that was bought in 2004 when I started driving. Turns out I have NEVER had gas this cheap before. I don't think it has been this cheap since I was in middle school...

Latest posts

Back