• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Gas Prices

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JOSH - It's easier for the transport trucks to get to Maquoketa from the tank farms in Bettendorf than it is for them to get to Dewitt.
1AA_dance2.gif

Doesn't Diesel compete with #2 home heating oil for refinery resources?? I always figured diesel was higher in the winter because of that?...

Gas is 2.85 in Albany, NY.

Also, Diesel and home heating oil are exactly the same, except for the red dye they add to the heating oil, so that they can charge absurdly different prices for the same thing, and then write laws to arrest you for having a good idea and putting cheap fuel in your truck.

On my little car I usually add $20 worth of gas when the gage reaches a certain point, and it gets near full. Put in $20 last week and almost overflowed the tank! Wow!

Carol Stream (Costco) 2.40. Tom, when it gets to 1.99 , I'll be up to get gas.

$2.29 in Dubuque, IA $2.45 in Monticello.
Guess which end of the road trip I filled the van up at.
By the way...if anyone sees the 10.50 ag tires for sale in Dubuque on CL.
SAVE your gas...they are pieces of crap!

Sitting at $2.28 today in DeWitt. Might get below $2 within the next month............
1a_scratchhead.gif

Did see those ags for sale, Rick. Thanks for checking them out and saving me a trip.
err.gif

Still hanging at $2.57, and probably will be till you guys get to a buck fifty!!!!!

Of course I could drive 40 miles to Detroit lakes or Bemidji and pay $2.24, Grrrrrrr

Diesel did drop to $3.77 yesterday!

I took the 500 gal. tank to Fargo the other day and filled it with 50/50 for $3.03. Well worth the trip.

$2.21 last night 3 miles from the PD field at the Casey's in Roanoke, IL.......it felt like Christmas!!!

Dropped from $2.26 down to $2.13 yesterday at Casey's in DeWitt.
icon_eek.gif
Biggest one day drop I've seen in a loooooong time! Usually the price shoots up that much, not goes down. BTW, I'm not complaining.
bouncy.gif

Latest posts

Back