• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Fathers' Day?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glippert

displayname
Greg Lippert
I was going to post this under Comin's & Goin's, but it seemend too disrespectful to the real announcements on that site:

I had back surgery last Wed (6/13/07) and was home recovering nicely yesterday (Sat, 6/16/07), when I felt a sudden, easily recognizable, pain: I was having a kidney stone attack. Experience is a great teacher, and this was my third time, so I went to the hospital. They did a CT scan & verified a stone, then admitted me to pump in fluids and painkillers. After a very long day of 'labor' pains, I gave birth to a robust kidney stone at about 7:00pm Saturday night, just in time for Fathers' Day! Spent the night with another IV bag of fluids, then came home early this morning. It sure feels good to have only the discomfort of post-back-surgery healing. I know a lot of you have had (and continue to have) back problems, and I'm sure several have also experienced kidney stones. You know how good it feels when the pain is gone!

Happy Fathers' Day everyone!

Lip,
yikes.gif
that does not sound like any fun! Good to hear that it's passed.

Lip - I want a CIGAR poud pappy ;)
I've had 3 stone attacks, last one about 3 years ago, NOT looking fer #4!!

Allen - Not everyone can have all the sugar they put in cranberry juice ... me for one. I tried the "cranberry pills" but that didn't work so well either , ended up in hospital one night and I think they were the cause.
Which brings up another subject. They talk about sugar in kid's ceral, has anyone ever looked at the sugar content in Sunny Delight !!!! But they say nothing about cutting it down.

Latest posts

Back