• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

The wife

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great Jim, happy happy happy,
happy.gif

Jim-

I wouldn't know where to start because I know so little. My niece (sisters daughter) and her husband went to China and "bought" a baby. They named her Suzie and she's about 10 now. In their case it was mostly about providing because they already had four children of their own but they could afford it so...

Jim glad to hear the wife is doing better. I think a starting point for adoption would be with your state dept of children services. We were in the foster parent program and it was with that dept.

Jim,

Glad to hear your wife's doing better.
I would talk to a lawyer or a good adoption agency first. A co-worker of mine has a daughter that wanted to adopt. I don't think they went through an adoption agency. When the baby was born, the mother changed her mind. My co-worker's daughter lost around 5 to 7 thousand dollars in fees and paperwork and got nothing!

Jim H. Fantastic that your wife is doing better. Still keeping everyone in thoughts and prayers though. Many years ago a family back in eastern Iowa had a surrogate mother carry the baby. It cost $10,000.00 and when the baby arrived it looked like the dad and both parents were tickled pink.

Marlin,
This may not be the right time to ask the wife if I can make a baby with one of her friends. (sorry just had to be said). Think we are going to put that on hold for awhile till we get back to what we define as normal. Spent a lot of time together this weekend just talking and hanging out together. And even went out for supper Saturday night. Just amazed that almost three weeks ago I thought she was gone.

Jim H. You're doing the right things. Take your time and things will fall in place. We're still all praying for you and your wife.

Another updated, Tuesday evening the wife noticed something wasn't right with one of her incisions. Took her to the doctor Wedsday she has a small infection there. Its only in the top few layers of skin. So they gave her more meds.and see what happens next. Jim

All though the wife is feeling better, This week is going to be tuff. This is when are first miscarriage child should have been born. One day @ time

Jim, thanks for the updates. I'm continuing to pray for you both.

Jim, one day at a time. There's nothing you can do about tomorrow or yesterday. I can't imagine what you are going through.

Here's a Poem written by a good friend of mine - Phil Millett. I keep this in my wallet.

There is magic in it;
When life is pulling you apart,
And you fell like you would rather not,
Try holding hands, and then you;ll see,
The love is there that used to be.

I don't know the meaning of this poem or if it will help you make it through this tough week(day) but it sure puts me is a better mood when after I read it and hold my wife's hand.

Its just hard when you see some lowlife welfare sucker. They usually have 2 or 3 kids in tow and you know there had them just for the government handout. One cant help but wonder what they done so right that we have done so very wrong. Some thing in life never do make sense. Thanks guys Jim

Jim H. Back in the late 1960s Playboy had a short article about how a middle eastern country offered their menfolk either $30.00 cash or a brand new transistor radio to have a vascetomy. Almost all the men took the radio even though it only came with one set of batteries. The $30.00 cash would have provided food for their families for just over three months. Maybe the U.S. should offer a big flat screen TV or a #500.00 cash. ( I wonder how TV sets would go out?) Sad to think such things.

Jim and your beloved. I am soo sorry for the loss's and complications you two have been struggling with. I'll be holding you both up with prayers as you continue this journey..

cath

If anyone would like to guess where me and the wife spent last night feel free. If you guessed the ER you are right. She has a very bad sinus infection now. Oh when will this fresh batch of hell end? Thanks to all who truly do care. Jim

And I guessed on a beach in Hawaii.
bash.gif

Hope she's feeling better soon.
happy.gif

Jim.. Hope she's doing ok. You guys can't win for nothing. Hope you two get some relaxing time soon. God knows you both deserve and need it.

Frank,
Although a vacation dose sound nice. Going to Hawaii dose not suit my idea of a get away. And nether dose Mexico. What we would really like to do is take that Alaskan cruise. We was suppose to for are honeymoon. But do to some things out of are control we couldn't. But the Guy I work with and farm with owns a property on Douglass Lake in Dandridge TN. That's where we went. Bout a half hour outside of Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge. Very nice time. But we will take that cruise one day maybe after the boy gets into collage or on his own. Time will tell. Thanks Jim

Latest posts

Back