• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Farmall super c fast hitch

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paul its like 1/2 full and everything works just not as it should. and when i had it full it didnt even work right still.

William, I think what Paul is trying to say is something along the lines of "You have to break some eggs to make an omelet." In this case, you have to pony up the Hy-tran and perform the purge procedure (perhaps more than once) to eliminate two possible causes of your problem (1) low fluid level, and (2) air in the lines. Trouble shooting requires a systematic approach.

Many times, when others have experienced the same symptoms, and the conditions can be confirmed and are repeatable, a specific action can be recommended; your situation and symptoms appear to be unusual, so we must make sure all the fundamentals are covered and proceed carefully, checking our progress along the way.

At least, that is my interpretation of Paul's counsel.
smile.gif

Hi,Thanks for all your sugestions but they have not helped.I am wondering is there any special mount gasket or diverter plate for mounting the fast hitch valve to direct the oil flow through the fast hitch valve before the touch control? Thanks

William, my final suggestion is to goto " Red Power Magazine Forum.com" , signup & throw your questions to the IH tractor gang...Also goto CaseIH website & checkout parts look up...PWR

paul thanks for trying to help i signed up to the red power forum and it wont let me post any qustions?

oh sorry Paul its all fixed and works great. it was that i forgot to put this little sleeve between the valve and the touch control box that restricts the flow to the touch box and makes it work the fast hitch first.

Back