• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Farmall super c fast hitch

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wslombo

displayname
William slombo
Hi I just put a fast hitch on my super c I got it all put on and it only moves up or down when I operate another touch control valve at the same time. I can’t figure it out any help would be awesome thanks!!

William...seems no one has an answer, but a while back there was a little discussion about the spool valves and some how a tap or pass thru to drive another valve. Maybe the valve you tapped wasn't made to feed another valve.?

i dont know but i put the factory 2pt fast hitch valve on.

William slombo

I think you are getting feed back from the first valve and that allows it to more only when moving the second valve.The second valve is only getting oil when you operate the first valve I would tee off the supply to both valves . I know I had some issue with my loader and the rear dump valves on my 1512 . I had to do some thinking to come up with a cure , but it works great now . Unless you have a power beyond port you will need to feed from a tee. the only problem with this is if you operate both at the same time the flow of oil will be half and both will be slow . let us know how you make out.
1a_scratchhead.gif

William give us some pics of control valve on right side and then we could better diagnose your concern...
Shift.gif

paul how do you post pics? ive tryed before but i couldnt?

William: The way I load pictures is to use the program Kraig McConaughey pointed me to here: "VuePrint" which is free if you enter the serial number they give you. From the File Menu in Vue Print you can chose to re-size your pictue and a window pops up that allows you to enter the dimension in pixels. Resize your pic to 600H and check the box "Preserve Aspect Ratio" --it should automatically make your picture 800W without distortion. Save the picture file and check the file size in Windows Explorer. If the file is larger than 100 KB, then re-size it again or crop it. (I use a different folder for the smaller size pictures in case I want to use the higher resolution shot again for any reason.)

It does take some time and you must attend to a few details like file management and file naming to keep the pictures straight, but the results many times are worth it.

If you have trouble, ask someone how to get your image to a 600x800 resolution (or less) at no more than 100 KB file size.

Good Luck.
thumbsup.gif

Or if you really have your back against a wall, e-mail them to Kraig, he will help you out in a reasonable time frame. <font size="-2">( This resizing has my wheels spinning too !)</font>

Bill, send me all of the pix you have of the Super. Something doesn't look right.

tom what doesnt look right to you? I will post more pics later today

William, looks good externally. How about hyd. fluid level in reservoir?? Right or left "touch control" lever both work the rear hyd. cylinder with the remote lever?

Paul the remote lever won’t do anything until you operate the right or left touch at the same time

William - Do you have an operator's manual for your Super C? I've never had any experience with a SC, but LOADS of experience with Super H, M, SM-TA, 450, etc. Lot of the Lift-All systems required the Lift-All to be "Engaged", by pulling the lever back and latching it to operate the remote outlets. Right where the Lift-ALL lever goes into the Reservoir there's a little odd-shaped lever that locks the operating lever in the Raise position. My SH & the SM-TA we had decades ago was that way. Your SC may be too. The operator's manual would show the details.

Dennis I don’t have any manuals for it I have a SH and SM as well and there hyd systems are totally different. Thanks for the advice though

And Paul the fluid is low but not so low that it shouldn’t work I think?? I don’t want to fill it all the way and then have to drain it all out if there is something wrong. The only thing I have left to try is change the touch control box itself to the one I took off the tractor I got the fast hitch off.

William, how low is LOW. Manual states oil level is within 1/2" of the bottom of filler opening. There is a cylinder block strainer that could need cleaning. It is where the heat indicator element is attached on right side of the reservoir.(Behind steering shaft). Total refill oil capacity w/FH is 9.5 pints, from pump to hydraulic cylinder.
From manual to purge air from system when drain & refill. At Moderate idle speed,with filler plug removed,move both T/C levers & remote lever back & forth 10 to 12 times thru full range of travel This removes trapped air. Place T/C levers in rearward position/ toward seat. Then , with remote control lever in neutral position & cylinder piston in retracted poistion Stop engine . Now add oil to within 1/2" of the bottom of filler opening!!
Shift.gif

Latest posts

Back