• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CUB CADET PLOW DAY 17 April 4th

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like always, thank you to everyone that showed up, especially with the forecast we had. I was quite unorganized this year, mostly because I wasn't expecting a big crowd. SURPRISE!!!

The field is 52 acres, and there's one little strip that didn't get plowed. I let everyone plow Friday not knowing what Saturday would bring. We didn't have enough for the parade round on Saturday!!

The field was nice for plowing, and with the exception of being chilly, it was a nice day. We never got ANY of the snow that was forecasted.

Thank you to Bob Hafton for bringing the pulling sled, those who helped setup, and people that donated door prizes.

Hope to see everyone next spring.....

Vince, nice job on the 104! The "1466" belongs to Brad Datisman.

Travis, sure wish I could have been there. I had to stay close to home in order to drop my daughter off at the school in the morning as she had an audition for the State Honors Band, I then had to pick her up in the afternoon. My wife had prior obligations, so I spent the day cutting firewood....
149363.gif

If anyone wishes to send their high resolutions PD photos to me for archiving my email address is in my profile. Hint, hint!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Thanks for the great time Travis!! My girlfriend couldn't believe how "us boys like to play with our little tractors"
happy.gif
Also thanks to Mr. Plow for pulling my "dead soilder" out of the field and back to the trailer.

I had a blast, what was the most fun was plowing a round with my daughter and letting her drive while I rode on the fender. Think I might have to invest in another adapter and plow soon for her. It was also fun taking the girlfriend's daughter for a round, because it made me realize that if we don't get the kids involved in this great hobby it may not get passed on to another generation.

Kraig - I will check with the gf and see if she can get a cd burnt for your archives of the pics she took and video.

Charlie- we missed ya at plow day!!!! The round I was plowing when I had "technical issues" was for YOU!!!

Yes Travis and Terry. Just wrapping up the divorce proceedings as we type.

ALL these pic's of tractors plowing, and a pic of Mr. PLOW & BIG STEVE on their SGT's but nobody got a pic of Mr. PLOW's new trailer & tow rig?
bash.gif
worthless.gif

Yeah, plus those big tractors make me miss mine. Went backwards getting on a bone stock 129 lol.....

I would also like to thank steve buser and Mr. plow for bailing me out of a couple breakdowns. I no they had better things to do than limp me back in from the feild twice, and I really was glad to have a helping hand from a couple of guys who acted like it was more important I have fun than them themselves.........a couple of really good guys!............mike

Mike,

Glad you were able to finish up the day and have fun plowing!!!!!

Brian - Don't feel bad I need too do that also or send them to Charlie to do for me.

Well, it rained here about 11:00 AM last Sat, so it's probably a good thing we had Plowday when we did. Makes me feel a little better......

Every year it's a tough call for ya! You nailed it this year - Good job! Hey you coming down to Boone this weekend? Supposed to be NICE weather!

Latest posts

Back