• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CUB CADET PLOW DAY 17 April 4th

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tschweizer

displayname
Travis Schweizer
I will host a spring plow day again this year. The date is April 4th and I will make a rain date of the 18th (Easter is the 12th). It will be at my place in Rockford, Ia. Everything will be similar to past years with activities starting on Friday. More info to come

Awesome! I just marked my Calendar!

Thank you in advance for hosting this again!
biggrin.gif

Travis S.
worthy.gif
YES!!!! Now to find a set of Ags for the "D". and a trailer and hopefully I can bring three Cubs. I have a coworker/friend with an Allis Chalmers 414 that'll be there, also.

Travis,

Sounds good too me. I'll be there as long as Big Yellow is still sending me a paycheck every month.

I believe this calls for me to pull out my dancing banana!!
113212.gif

Travis - We haven't had temps above zero for a couple of days now, but you made it seem warmer already with your announcement!
Shift.gif

Terry B - I understand your excitement, but I find that dancing banana strangely frightening...
clappy.gif

April 4th? Cool, that should give me time to put some new tires on the 100.
happy.gif

John-
If you need gas money to get to PD you could always sell me "one of" your tractors..
biggrin.gif

Terry-
Careful with that banana thing. Some guys get locked up for that! LOL!
113216.gif

Art,

I may be selling a lot of tractors and a house if the voluntary separation package doesn't entice enough people. So start saving your money. I'll put you down for the V-Twin JD 317.

John U. I just survived our "permanent" layoff. They announced ours last week and gave everyone a whole weekend to worry about it. Didn't go by senority... by performance and other criteria. We have a lot of great people. I was very fortunate. Angel and I will keep you in our prayers.

I told one of my coworker/friends about Plow Day. She said her son will really be happy. They were going last year. They are the family from Slovokia and none have ever driven a tractor or garden tractor. I told her that I need to find a good reasonable camcorder.
happy.gif

Marlin,

Thanks. I am not worried. I am young and can easily start over if needed.

I can't wait till April.

Here was one of my 2 loads we took to the plowday back in 2003.
113303.jpg

Photo dated 10-13-2003

Looking forward to April 4th!!!

Ah yes, 2003! that was my very first plow day.
113306.jpg

A nice cool crisp morning even with the sun shine.

Lonny ...Please try to remember to take the topper off this year ... my back still hurts from you telling us about that.

Rob,

Not to worry, the topper is off the truck and currently being used as the roof for my motorcycle storage building.

Looks like we need to start a "Who's permanantly laid off" thread.

Add myself and 9 coworkers.
bash.gif

I'm gonna need some serious plow-therapy by spring!

Lonny
I feel much better thanks

Rick

sorry to hear that I think all of us that have jobs should be thankfull

Rick B. Geez... I am sorry to hear that. Just catching up on some reading and relaxing here. At least trying to relax. I'm still on the floor only working with inventory management more than assembly. I work with middle management and others like myself on the floor as part of my responsibilities. Two Fridays ago I was asked to assume added responsibility since one of the two lines I am part of is going away and the other isn't that busy right now. Still that doesn't "foolproof" myself from any future cutbacks. All of us are nervous should there be a second quarter further cutback.... or third quarter... I am so looking forward to Plow Day. It will be a great stress reliever. Angel and I will be keeping your and your co-workers in our prayers.

Boy with the extended forcast that I just seen better start working on my plows and plow tractors only 2 months and a few days till plow day 17

Latest posts

Back