• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 28, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmiracle

displayname
Clark Miracle
Thanks to all that replied to my K161 needs. Unfortunately, as I started deeper into my engine I've found welds/cracks and a hole that has been welded up in the block. Haven't had a chance to check for interior damage, but I will do that this coming week... so now I may be on the lookout for a whole donor K161 in rebuildable shape

I need a left front spindle for a 1650 3/4" in diameter. Broke one off.
Anybody have one that would be going to AW's plow day in Ohio? I would take others but I plan on being there and make it simple.
Thanks
David Gregg

Need a power shaft for an H-42 snowthrower on a CC782.
Would like a whole new shaft with new U-joints but would settle for a good used male half of the assembly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm in need of a power shaft or someone who can fab one up for me for a H-42 snowthrower on a cc 782. The U-joints are of a non serviceable style and the left one on mine is bad. I could maybe get by with just the left (male ) half of the assembly.
Thanks
David

David G.
It's really not a good idea to throw your email address on an open page.
The web bots can snag it and spread it all over.

It's in your profile and our guys can get it there.
thumbsup_old.gif

Need NF hydro lift items:

1. Clevis for lift cylinder (same clevis as used on the electric lifts?).
2. Rod that holds fluid reservoir on

Wanted:
12" sleave hitch Brinly plow in V good to excellent condition.
For pick up at Bluniers plow day or Cedar Rapids / Dubuque Iowa area?

Whatcha got?

Looking for a headlight setup to fit a Cub Cadet 86- I'd like to run the machine this winter so I'll need lights for work/safety.

Thanks, Brian

Looking for a good clean wire bail for an oil bath air cleaner. No junk please. Thanks

Hello gentlemen- I am looking for one of the old IH/Lawnboy push mowers from the late 60's early 70's. I recently was able to get my hands on one but it was not worth the rebuild. It was only electric start. Not able to be converted. It also needed a new carb, starter, etc... I am looking for one to semi-restore but also use in the spring for my edge work where my QL 1000 can't reach. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris

Clark,
do you need one for an Original or a 70,71,72, or 73?
there is a difference.

Looking for the plastic angled oil fill tube for a Mag18 engine. Per parts lookup it is KH-52-134-04

Lew,
It would be for a 71. I saw that the block itself mounts to a deep oil/pan base, so I figured that the oil pan was what changed. Is the block also different?

Looking for a set of original Goodyear 4.8x8 narrow front tires like the ones pictured below that were on the early cub cadet tractors. Looking for a good to really good set with little weather cracking for a restoration. Please call 309-2two1-6seven3four or email in profile.
291718.jpg

Doug, Miller Tire has Firestone Turf's that are pretty close to the original tread. I can look at my tire pile but finding a set not weatherchecked is pretty tough. There was a pair on <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> about 8 months ago... for over $400 N.O.S.!!

I am looking for a headlight set up for a 125. I need the panel and lights. I don't necessarily need the switch.

thanks,
Joel Christensen
email

I put a pair of Millers Firestone Turfs on my '61 O and they look pretty good. Not exact replica but according to Miller it's as close as you'll find. Good luck in your search.

I NEED HELP.I NEED STARTER GENERATOR FOR CUB CADET109. NEED IT BAD
a_weep.gif
IH330820Z (618)210-9385

Latest posts

Back