• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 24, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A big thank you to Marlin H. today-went over and had a visit with him about Cub Cadets. He gave me the opportunity to drive the big 782 D-what an awesome experience, Thank You Marlin!
happy.gif

Was wondering are the paint codes on the chart in the FAQs specifically for the the napa crossfire. Is this a single stage or dual stage paint. Thanks in advance

Steve, I think it was off a Crapsman, looed like it belonged there. The tires are Carlisle. The tire look to be a low profile type. I'l get some pix. So ????

I drove, I saw, I purchased.

I'm now the proud owner (though not yet in possession) of a Model 123. I will go to get it next weekend , but after some years of checking out Cubs, I'm going to own one.

I got to mow some with it and I like the Hydro. It'll need some work, but that's part of the attraction. The difference in quality between it and my MTD tin can is amazing.

Of course, in the process of finding this one, I did locate several others...... :)

John

John "B",
Lemme' tell ya', you never own just one. There is always some "overlapping". :cool:

Hi - can anyone tell me the part number for the collar and bearing for the front PTO for a 128? Son-in-law is repairing one for a friend and needs to order new collar and bearing to R&R PTO clutch. Thanks! Steve

Did another mod to the 1650 today and decided to show it for the new QL owners. I found this a couple of years ago and don't remember who designed it but it's not my idea. It does seem to help. I have done it to a couple of QLs because the muffler housing bracket might be a tad underbuilt...especially for the K341. I have seen several cracks and broken out bolt holes. The reason for this mod is simply to add support to this bracket. I couldn't find any 1"x3/16" flat so I used a piece of 1 1/2".

230866.jpg

This pic shows the hole area in the block covered by the built-in spacer (part of bracket) and the next pic shows how/where it attaches.

230867.jpg

230868.jpg

This last one shows how it attaches and braces.

Hi Guys,
Bought this belly mount grader blade, came from a 100. No idea how it mounts or the manufacture any ideas? Thanks!
230878.jpg

230879.jpg

230880.jpg
230881.jpg

230882.jpg

230883.jpg

John Brewer:
beerchug.gif

Great place to get started with this addiction.
happy.gif

Thanks Charlie,
Found your old posts, still hunting for a parts manual or installation instructions. I can see two short brackets attach to the lift underneath. What the others connect to is beyond me so far.

I found a cub cadet snow blade for sale in my area. It doesn't come with the undercarriage mount. Does anybody know if I can push snow without an undercarriage mount?

Andrew you do need an undercarriage to mount it on the tractor. It goes in place of the deck carriage. You could make one if your handy.

Hi Andrew,
You for sure will need the undercarriage frame assembly. It is what attaches the plow to your tractor.

Andrew S-

If you haven't purchased the blade only I wouldn't. You really need the undercarriage mainly for something to attach the blade to the tractor. I see in your profile you have a 128 which will require a wide frame undercarriage. They come along every so often so I'd wait until you can get the whole package.

Andrew , only if you're a Big Brute! Your CC needs an undercarriage to attach the blade to the garden tractor.
Shift.gif
Aaron with Extreme Motorworks (above sponsor) makes reproduction blades, I sure he can make you an blade undercarriage!

Back