• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 24, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the diff cover wont fit on the tractor with the spting assist on there, however u can cut a small piece off of the cover to make it fit... i dont like to mod cub parts but that cover could be made by anyone out of a piece of sheet metal so it doesnt bother me to mess that part up lol

Thanks, because I couldn't find a way to make it work with the cover attached. I suprised because I is a orignal part not an after market.

Need some help. What models will the IH H36 snow thrower fit?
Thanks
Mike

Anybody notice the posting clock...needs a new battery...giving afternoon times for morning posts!
Not a big thing...but curious...
lurking.gif

Pictures from this weekend's Cub-arama in Fredricktown, Missouri.

213708.jpg

213709.jpg

213710.jpg

213711.jpg

213712.jpg

Glad your OK Terry, thought on the 4th try you might have
poof.gif
yourself out of existance.
shhh.gif

<font size="-2">Ya know like 1st the pictures, then the red x's, then blank, finally poof ! Technology is scarey !</font>

I did a little more digging on my 122 that doesn't want to turn over. When I turn the key, the solenoid clicks , the engines starts to turn over and the engine "exhales" (for about a half second), then nothing. Willing to try anything I pulled the spark plug and turned the key....holy cow the engine turned over like nuts!

So now I'm thinking too much pressure in the cylinder and a stuck valve.

I did get it started yesterday on one of my attempts and once it is running it seems to run just fine, it is just a bear to get it started.

Allen,
For some reason I got a window that said I didn't attach any pictures.

Bitten by the archived bug.

Latest posts

Back