• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 19, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmiesner

displayname
jeff miesner
I have for sale a Haban Sickle bar mower 402 D. This is not complete... It is missing the big pipe that helps to stabilize and it is also missing a few other guards. Other wise the mower is is good condition. I need it moved. $200 and I will deliver for free to Cub - O - Rama in Fredericktown, MO.
Also I have a midmount grader blade to fit any wide frame tractor. It was mounted to a super Cub $250 also free delivery.
I also have two tillers... a number 2 with gear box...($200) and I also have a #1 with two extensions. This has the gear box that was mounted to a super cub and will fit the later model tractors as well. ($200)
Give me a call 309-573-3215

230540.jpg

230541.jpg

230542.jpg

snow blower $85 not currently running. All Free delivery to Fredericktown, MO. Call 309-573-3215

Tom Hoffman

I am interested in the front wheels in your ad but my emails keep bouncing back.

Email me a price for the pair of wheels including shipping to zip code 56071.

Thank you.
Keith

Sleeve Rear Mounted Grader Blade. It was sold by Sears (Craftsman), 42 inch , Manual pull and push as will as right and left angle adjustment. $70.00 plus actual cost shipping (can pickup) Thanks Dave

230711.jpg

Original deck and hangers, good condition. Pick up NW Indiana: 125.00
230753.jpg

i have for sale 1 60" super mower deck with sub frame needs center deck spindle- 250.00, also have front and rear tires and rims, fronts- 125.00, rears-150.00, clean rims, and tires are good, also 2- model 100's both run 1 has fenders 550.00 for the pair, picked up here [ohio]

Hello!

I have a 1450 with a tiller mounted on it.

The tiller is acutally set up for a 782, but I bought it attached to the 1450 and have used it that way for two years.

Since this tractor has been owned by others on the site, I thought I'd post it here first. Marlin knows this tractor!

The oil plug leaks and requires plumbers tape, as the threads are striped in the engine oil pan.

The seal needs replaced in the tiller gearbox attached to the tractor. It leaks.

It runs like a champ. I used it to till and blow snow.

1450 and Tiller, located in Collins, IA. The fancy wheel weights are not included.

$750 or best offer. Will consider separating for the right
price. Might be able to help with delivery, or meet somewhere in between.

230827.jpg

230828.jpg

230829.jpg

230830.jpg

I have a Cub Cadet 405 3pt tiller. It has an 8hp Briggs engine. The tiller was only used a few times and is in excellent condition. The only way it could be better is if it was new in a box. I am asking $750 or best offer. The pics I have are much larger than 100kb and I do not know how to reduce there size if anyone is interested I can e-mail the pics to you. If someone can tell me how to shrink pics I would be glad to add them to post. I can be reached at 484-571-4025. I also have a 54" snow plow for a wide frame,($200) 60lb wheel weights($100) and tire chains($45). The plow has new cutting edge and paint very good condition.

Charlie I emailed an offer to re-size them almost an hour ago ... no reply yet.

Ken, sorry had to leave for work before I saw your post. I just sent pics to you. Thanks again. I did read the FAQ but I am not very bright when it comes to computers

International Cub Cadet 1200 38 " deck w/ accessories and Manuals. Snow/Plow Blade, Peco Lawn Vac w/ Briggs & Stratton 3 HP Engine. All manuals to include original Bill of Sale and maintenance records. Tractor runs great, PTO or PTO switch needs repair.800.00

for sale yellow and white 782 good strong runner needs hydro adjustment... and a little tlc it has the kt 17 series 2 motor with filter asking $600.00 obo in northeast Iowa
230889.jpg

230890.jpg

for sale 50 c deck it is useable good tight bearings and spindles but does have a patch... asking $75.00 obo in Northeast Iowa
230891.jpg

for sale 42" front blade with narrow frame carriage but p/o has included hdw to mount to 782
asking $100.00 obo in northeast Iowa
230892.jpg

I have a Cub Cadet 405 3pt tiller. It has an 8hp Briggs engine. The tiller was only used a few times and is in excellent condition. The only way it could be better is if it was new in a box. I am asking $750 or best offer. The pics I have are much larger than 100kb and I do not know how to reduce there size if anyone is interested I can e-mail the pics to you. If someone can tell me how to shrink pics I would be glad to add them to post. I can be reached at 484-571-4025. I also have a 54" snow plow for a wide frame,($200) 60lb wheel weights($100) and tire chains($45). The plow has new cutting edge and paint very good condition.Thanks to Ken I could add pictures

230899.jpg

230900.jpg

230901.jpg

230902.jpg

230903.jpg

Selling my CC 129 with hydraulic lift.

Valves have been ground down, and carb cleaned. Tractor needs some work, but would be great to fix up, or use as is.

Please email if interested......Have a 38" deck available for it. Asking $250....or $275 with mower deck.
greenthumb.gif

Might also be interested in parting...If it doesn't sell.

1806 cub cadet,has a broken gear shifter.Rebuilt 18hp Kohler Magnum engine with new caburator,new clutch and throw out bearing.Cast Iron creeper gear has new handle in it.Can e-mail pictures.Asking $500.

Latest posts

Back