• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 19, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sale Cub Cadet Original #41861, made in September 1962, 49 years ago. Repainted, decals, overhauled engine with 8 HP piston, IH emblem, oil bath air cleaner, hood ornament, decals. Clutch and transmission are good, new belts, starts and runs great. Mower deck is just fair, however I have mowed with it. This little guy is ready to work for you. I need $450 for him, and can deliver to Glen Petereon plow day or pick up here near Menomonie Wi.

230984.jpg

230985.jpg

230986.jpg

230987.jpg

for sale 1 pair of cast wheel weights... approx 60-70 lbs asking $75.00 obo in Waukon, Ia or they might fit in in flat rate boxes for shipping if tey do ...will ship to your door for $100.00
230999.jpg

for sale cub original--serial #41786--runs--moves--looks rough--mower deck--plain jane tractor--good winter project 150.00 thanks smitty

Two IH Cub Cadet narrow frames for sale. One is a 102 with dash tower, steering wheel and shaft. The other is a 71 with just the front axle and the frame itself. Both appear to be in good shape. Would make a good starter project or puller project. $40 each. Pick up in Springville IA. Please call 319-929-0902 if you have any questions. Email is in profile. Thanks.

IH Cub Cadet Original Frame. Still has the clutch assembly, spindles, front axle, and deck lift handle. What you see is what you get. Good parts for someone to use. $50 picked up in Eastern IA. Please call 319-929-0902 or email (in profile) for any questions.

231007.jpg

I have a 1450 for sale... Here is the deal with it. The drive shaft tore through the rubber pieces and came off damaged the hydraulic lines. I have another tractor in Western Iowa I am going to use for parts to fix this tractor.
Other wise it is a clean good running tractor (engine running). Before that happened it drove fine.
I will have two seperate offers here...I will sell the 14hp motor out of the 1450 good running motor for $300 or I will sell the whole unit as it sits for $325. The tractor is located in IL right now. I plan to head to western Iowa in a week if I bring it with me I will fix and decide if I want to still sell then.
Please call if interested. 309-573-3215

231011.jpg

231012.jpg

Charles,
What is the diameter of the wheel weights? You have yourself a VERY nice looking tiller! Practically showroom floor condition.
drool.gif

I have a nice newer Cat 0 Brinly plow for sale.
Is complete with coulter and gauge wheel.
Asking $300 OBO. Located in central PA.
Can email pics if interested.
Local pickup preferred, but I might consider tearing it apart to ship but shipping would probably be an extra $60-100.

Hey cubbers, Big price drop on the Original I listed on the 27th. $375.00,
I don't want to store outside and you need a little workhorse that is ready to go.
(Your youngster would just love to have a tractor just like this!!)
e-mail [email protected]
or call 715-235-3465, if no answer leave message. Thanks

For Sale: 1963 Cub Cadet Original. 7 hp, runs decent, very original condition. Has a decent mower deck, i have never used it since I owned it, but it will go with it. $350 OBO picked up in Springville IA. Ill try to get some pics this weekend. Call 319-929-0902 or email in profile. Thank you

Latest posts

Back