• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 17, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris,
Man it's a good thing we didn't have you back on the farm when I was growing up. Foggers were a dairy farmers best friend come july and august in Missouri!
They killed these!
41135.jpg

BTW, Foggers are still used today all over.

Thanks Charlie. The diagram was extremely helpful. I just ordered a service manual on Ebay, but with your diagram, I can start disassembly. I've hosed the linkage down with so much and many solvents and lubricants, I think the EPA is going to declare my yard elidgable for SUPERFUND status.

Leland,
Do yourself a BIG favor, Buy PB Blaster or Kroil!
WD40 ain't gonna cut it!
biggrin.gif

BTW, and just why didn't you buy a manual from our sponsor Binder Books!!!!!!

Charlie....You showed the Judd Ringer Fogger but there was also the IH authorized Blitz Foggers made by Northern Industries....Fogging is still very common in mosquito prone areas in my area.

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

41138.jpg

Charlie...That same guy liked the walk-behind version for the close-up work.....

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom
41141.jpg

Well, been painting my a$$ off and being a real good boy getting the house ready for my daughters wedding. I looks like I have the green light for Plow Day!!!!!

Myron,
They only wanted to kill off one IH exec. at a time ya know!

Tom H.
WHOLLY COW, Tom MAY! make it to a PD, STOP THE PRESSES!
biggrin.gif

Kevin, Craig,

The Mag 18 swap in a 6 or 782 does not require the whole harness. A simple relay installed at the engine fixes it. You need to go from 12 volts "run", 0 volts "off" on the KT-17, to no ground "run" / ground "off" for the magneto on the M18.

A while back there was a question about where the anti-rattle springs go on a mechanical PTO.....this should explain it....

41143.jpg

Tom,

Glad to hear you'll be able to make PD!!! I still need to mail you an envelope...forgot to do that.....

Will Big Blue be making an appearance????

Latest posts

Back