Archive through September 13, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott S..
If you're up by Syracuse, bring it by and i'll weld it for ya....

Looking for one new old stock GoodYear front tire like used on the original , 70 , 10 up through the 128 ser. if they had the narrow wheels .

I'm looking for my 1st IH made Cub. I'm currently working on a 2135 that my dad willed to me. Would like a 149, 169, 1450, 1650 type machine. Not looking for a project. I live in a the Buffalo, N.Y. area. Thanks, Jim

Scott I live down in Corning NY about 3 hours south of you! I would send you a pic but I cant seem to get that to work for me.

Jim, I have a guys number who has a few Cubs which one of them I believe is a 149, if you would like I can e-mail you his phone number, he lives in Barton, NY which is about 35-40 minutes from Corning which is about 2and a half hours from you, also have a number for a guy out in Campbell with a Cub from the late 60's I have to call yet. Let me know and I'll see what I can do. Scott

Scott S,

There is a tractor boneyard near Seneca Falls, Corner of rts 5&20 and SR 90... he has tons of stuff...

Scott T. thanks for the info on the boneyard!!! Hopefully I can get up there soon.

Looking for 1 or 2 of the flywheel grass screens for the Kohler K301AS or K241AS engine. The one on my 102 is missing, the one on my 129 came loose earlier this summer, and isn't all that well anchored at the moment.

<font color="ff0000">Hi, I'm looking for any and all attachments that fit 123/125. I'm 14, and don't have a lot of cash, so I'm looking for deals!

Thanks,
Richard Johnson</font>

Richard J,
Welcome to the "Don't have any money and looking for some deals club". Many of us out there but you do have us on the 14 years old thing. That was many, many years ago for me.

Latest posts

Back