• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 09, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aurban

displayname
Art Urban
Thanx to everyone who contacted me about the weights.

Here's a couple pics of one of EACH set, front and back.

The set on the left is already sold, the "flat" ones on the right are still available.

169204.jpg

169205.jpg

<font color="ff0000">Still For Sale,Price Reduced.</font> LAST CALL no hassle price!
$200 drives it home....or at least out of my garage. I have No room for this one.
149, Has a good running 10hp k241 NOT the 14hp.
I've used it on and off all summer for pulling lawn sweepers, etc. I decarboned the head, cleaned the carb,new plug,filter, and oil change this spring. I have noticed no oil use.
Battery stays charged.

169228.jpg

The Good.
Straight hood, good headlites that work.
Good strong hydro and hyd. lift very miniumum if any leaks
Newer seat
good 8.50 turfs
unmolested frame
new driveshaft.
Narrow front wheels
motor is bored .010 and newer valves
steering spinner (you'll need it)

The not so good
rough rear fender pan and foot treads (looks worse in person, I promise)
tail lites are MIA
loose steering (remember the spinner?)
rough front tires

Also for sale.
Rebuilt transaxle for Cub Cadet Originals, mostly new bearings, all new seals/gaskets $100 offer.
Good almost complete k241 10hp $75 (Starter/Generator Not Included)

Picked up in Monticello,Iowa or will meet if possible.

169229.jpg

Are the old classified ads archived somewhere so they can be retrieved? I'm looking for the pictures of a tractor I posted for sale in January or February.
Thanks, Terry,

Terry, I archive the classified photos. What model tractor was it? I can probably find the photos if I know what I'm looking for.

Kraig, Terry, was it a 124w/windbreaker on 1-21-09? I used SEARCH, KEYWORD, WEIVODA, NAMES OF AUTHORS. It was the first post on that page and I timed out before the pic came up.
bash.gif

Selling a running 1650, no deck. Doesnt smoke and runs smooth. All it needs is some cosmetic work and has side panels. Can be picked up in Corning, NY. Will post pics later. Asking $500 obo

Frank and Craig, Yes it the 124 with the windbreaker. Thanks. Now lets see if I can retrieve it with my limited computer skills.
Terry,

Cub Cadet 124 for sale. Complete tractor with 42" deck. Sheet metal is in pretty good shape. The fenders are a little tweaked, but wouldn't be too hard to fix. It has the optional rubber seat in good shape. The down side is that the engine has no compression. Located near I-70 on the west side of Indiana. Asking $250.

If you're going to Elnora this weekend, I could deliver it there. E-mail me a cell number and I'll give you a call.

Thanks,
Jerry

169321.jpg

169322.jpg

169323.jpg

169324.jpg

169325.jpg

169326.jpg

1968 I think, 105 with looks like new snow blade , rear hitch, and chains not in picture. running in pictures, runs good, hydro and tranny good, lots of new parts. hub, drive shaft, hydro fan,etc. everything works as it should. good charging system and gage, might want a carb adjustment. newer paint, new battery, (good one, not a cheapie) but ready to go to work. $500.00 with hitch, $400.00 without.

169330.jpg

Helping out my brother. He has a 1650 he needs to move. It does run, but needs a litte TLC. Doesn't have side covers. No deck. Does have a nice 42 inch front blade in nice shape. Also has a full 3 point with lower U bracket and pin for brinly straps. All for $300 firm. Tractor located in North Central Illinois north of Peoria. Email me a [email protected] for pics and for his cell number. Thanks.

Creeper drive unit. wide or narrow frame. I have the extension for the handle. Includes the drive gear and pin. 175.00

I have some high space consuming stuff that doesn't need to lay around here.

36" cast end deck that is free and usable $30
2 Original decks (both are nice shells with spindles and easily unrusted restoration projects) $30 each
42" IH blade (incomplete parts blade probably) $30
Real nice 48" square nf deck $60
CCO rear end. Good shifter and shift into all gears. serial number 10xxx $50

All items must be picked up here. May take offers. Email with questions.

Selling a 382 cub lawn tractor. Has a replacement engine in it and runs good. The deck is smooth and needs the skid bar rewelded on the right side. The hydro lever needs adjusting a bit. Runs, drives good. $250 cash in Rochester, Minn.

169352.jpg
169353.jpg
169354.jpg

Cub Cadet 2072 super garden tractor.This tractor has a 50” deck,power steering,hydrostatic drive, dual disk brakes,new engine 2005),wheel weights and a 3point hitch. This tractor was completely reworked and repainted in 2003-2005 with all receipts.I have many attachments including:3 point hitch,48” landscape rake,54” snow plow w/ hydro angle kit, original IH spring cultivator, Agri-fab heavy duty 17 cubic foot dump cart w/large tires and tail gate, 50 “ blade deck(new 2005). I also have the original 20 hp motor and clutch. The motor and clutch were working when I removed them in 2003 with 1061 hours on the motor. This is a great running tractor. The seat will be replaced at the end of this cutting season. $3,500.00 ask for Mark 703-407-2498
169362.jpg

169363.jpg

169364.jpg

169365.jpg

price drop on 105.....$400.00 complete the way listed, or $300.00 minus hitch.

Starter from a ten horse Briggs is supposed to work. I didn't have time to check it ..... $5.00 plus shipping.

Narrow frame lift bracket.... $2.00 plus shipipng

I think these are the rims that guys like to put on the front of their Cub Cadets when they upgrade for loaders. Seem straight and solid.... $12.00/pair plus shipping

169383.jpg

three 1x4 series dash panels in so-so condition... FREE plus shipping

169384.jpg

70/100 hood usable if desperate of just need a get by and a 1x6/7 hood that has the front pivot holes welded with hex stock and a too lazy to lift the hood so a PO cut a hole in the top to add gas option Both are FREE plus shipping.

169385.jpg

169386.jpg

narrow frame lift arms.... FREE

169387.jpg

1x4/5 pedestal good condition $10.00 plus shipping

70/100 seat spring and mount.... $5.00/shipping

mower belt shields....not sure of size.... $10.00 per set plus shipping.

169388.jpg

FREE delivery if items are paid for in advance to South East Iowa Plow Day Oct 2009. (I'll be there on the 17th.)

Price drop on my 1650, will take $400, has side covers. I need to move this as soon as I can!

I have 3 wheels for 23x8.50x12 tires. They are all clean and undamaged.

Wheel 1 the mounting flange is flat where it meets the outer diameter. Off set about 5 1/4".

Wheel 2 same as above except where the mounting flange meets the outer diameter is pointed.

Wheel 3 "Odd Ball" valve stem mounts on the inside of the wheel. Off set is about 4 7/8".

$15.00 plus shipping each.

169425.jpg

169426.jpg

169427.jpg

Latest posts

Back