• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 09, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish you lived closer to Virginia, Scott. $400 is less than what it will take to get my 1650 into decent shape. Good luck.

Tony, perhaps one of the guys on here might be taking a trip down that way! I will check around.

Rearend w/hydro pump out of a 782 cub cadet needs a little work.Asking $175 OBO picked up in Pearisburg,VA.

I also have the amp gauge and hour meter out of it to either one $20 shipped.

4.8-8 armstrong ag style narrow tires. Like new with nubs on them even. $45 o/bo to your door.

Rear fenders from 123. Good shape, newer paint. Couple of small dents and dings. $35 o/bo to your door.

Also have the fender mount from 123. Good shape. Has 4 extra holes from mounting a different seat, but original mounting holes/nuts are still there. $35 o/bo to your door.

Also have a set of 25lb rear weights from 123. Good shape, I doubt they were ever mounted. $100 o/bo to your door.

Pictures upon request and all will be on ebay shortly if they don't sell...

Sauer Danfaus hydraulic orbital power steering valve. Similar to the ones used on some of the larger cubs. Perfect for adding on power steering. Has 5 ports for power beyond. $75 o/bo to your door.

169459.jpg

Steering valve and armstrong ags are sold!

Multi trac turf tires. Dirty in the pictures from sitting in the corner of my shed but they are brand new 16x6.5-8 size. $55 to your door
169530.jpg

I have some parts left off of a 782 cub cadet that I parted out if anyone needs anything e-mail me and I will let you know if I have it.

For Sale or trade for right sized tires and rims, "giant" balloon tires with rims. These things came on my 123 I just got, and they are so so very wrong for it! $75 or trade for the right ones. The closer to Corning NY the better cause I dont think I can ship these monsters anywhere for cheap! E-mail address in profile.

Latest posts

Back