• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 08, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdortch

displayname
Kenneth Dortch
Hello everyone. I'm new to the Cub Cadet forum and not sure how much I can contribute to the forum but we may see.

Currently, however, I'm in need of some Brinly Cultivator Hardware and hope you're the person(s) that has some. I'm really looking for (refer to the drawing and pic. below) Standard Keepers (Part No. C169), Wedges (Part No. C170), and Standards (Part no. C121).
64767.jpg

64768.jpg

If you have any of the above Brinly Cultivator hardware parts please let me know by send me an email at <<<<<<[email protected]>>>>>> Maybe we can work something out!

Thank you,
Kenneth

I'm looking for a headlight blanking panel or a headlight assembly for a model 73.

Also, fenders for a 73.

Looking for a red 982 bare chassis with ID plate still intact. I only need the chassis. Would like it to be pretty close to Virginia if possible. Email me at [email protected] with info, pictures, or price. Mobile number is 434-996-5549.

Looking for a set of rear wheel weights for a 782 so i can use a snowblower this winter and have better traction.

Looking for a metal W/F gas tank, as clean as possible... mine found it's way under my dads truck, go figure

WANTED: NARROW frame 3/4" spindles (left/right... will be painted, so old paint don't matter.)

I am looking for some drive line parts for a 1200.
I need the drive hub, clutch disc and the three springs. Please email if you can help.

Kenneth, I found one of the Brinly Standard keeper #C169. I have reason to believe I have a couple more but haven't found those yet. Do you want me to send the one I have or wait until I've looked for the others.
Terry,

William W.,
Check out Art's stuff he's selling on the "For Sale" board. He has a fan (and driveshaft) there.....
thumbsup.gif

Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Ryan-
Thanks for the sales-pitch, but that driveshaft is for a narrow frame tractor, and although that fan may work on a wideframe, it is a different design (metal) than the one William's 129 came with.

William-
The fan you're looking for can easily be purchased at any local Cub Cadet dealer or most sponsors above.
happy.gif

<font size="-2">I think Kraig has bought the driveshaft anyway, so consider it "sold".</font>
happy.gif

Damn deal fell through, I did get my money back, but I need the 3/4" narrow frame spindles again...
Thanks Glen

Glen, I may have steered you wrong, no pun intended, on the narrow frame spindles in a wide frame axle. The ends of the wide frame axle are taller then the ends of a narrow frame axle and the narrow frame spindles will not just "bolt in" you will have to modify them to work. The narrow frame spindles are not long enough where they fit into the cast axle ends. Note the differences in the axles and spindles.

65301.jpg

65302.jpg

I just thought of a possible mod for you, I'll post a rough sketch in the main forum.

I am looking for an electric PTO clutch for a 1450. I just bought this Cub, and the clutch is bad. I really don't want to pay $400 for a new one. Does anyone have one they want to get rid of?

Need a dipstick for a K301 ( 12 hp in my 125 )

The metal cap came loose and it's oiling the front of the motor.
bash.gif

Price shipped to Zionsville,PA 18092
Reply here or email me JRD77VET at comcast dot net

Thank you
Jeff

Back