• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 07, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great info. tractor is serial number 9 thousand something (cant remember) so it would be earlier 61. that is great literature. i know that sometimes the early publications are not the best indication because they are colorized the easiest way but the postcard seems to be a photo instead.

Pump orientation wasnt the problem GRRR.. I will look at a few other things. Thanks for the help Guys

If I am sutting on the tractor the flat side of the pump is on the right side ? Correct?

Could it be the trunion pin inside the pump thats broke and you cant see it and the shaft will still turn. Thanks just troubleshooting.

It's been a while since I've posted.
Had the boys dethach and sweep this past labor day.
230149.jpg

230150.jpg

Rich-

Sorry to hear that wasn't your problem. You need to lay your eyes on the little pin that powers the gerotor. If you just spun the pump around you couldn't see it. You have to carefully slide the charge pump out a little trying to keep the internals aligned. I'm sure you know by now that everything is a tight fit.

Once again, good luck.

230153.jpg

The pin on the right of this photo. Where is this located because I didnt see it when I diassembled the charge pump. Thanks

Thanks everyone for the help....

Scott T.
I am not not the seller but I do believe I will be the new owner on Saturday...

Rich T.

It goes throught the input shaft and rests in the keyed notches inside the inner gear of the charge pump. The pin drives the inner gear, which in turn drives the outer gear within the charge pump housing, creating the gearotor pump.

Latest posts

Back