• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 03, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a hood emblem for an Original. Could use a 38" mower deck in solid shape as well for an Original (narrow frame). The decks are rectangular in shape. I'm in Louisville and willing to travel 100 miles. Thanks

I need a Headlight Mounting Panel Assy, for a 127 has the half square half round hole for holding headlights

Looking for a clutch rod for a 382H hydro, dealer said no longer available. Part#747-3093

Want to buy, hood isolation for narrow-frame as in the rubber molding that goes over the back edge and keeps it from vibrating, Thanks
Joe

Well... Charlie????
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 145
A new muffler will cost as much as you got the tractor for
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 130
Looking for accessories for an Original; Fenders, 3 Point, and UD-6 creeper, can pickup within 150 miles of Northeast Illinois. E-mail is good in profile.

Looking for a ported pump or complete rear end. Or could use non-ported pump for parts. Input shaft must be in good condition. Prefer pickup within 100 miles of Northwest Indiana/Chicago area.

Back