• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Mower deck wheels, shoulder bolts

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack casey

IHCC Supporter
On the CCS site, I ordered 7" Arnold Steel wheels # 750-GO-490-321-001 and two slots below are the shoulder bolts #IH-479427-R91. These were to fit the oem mower on my CC 102; the site shows two types of bolts to fit either steel or plastic wheels. The bolts I got do not fit a steel wheel, they are 2" long, the portion in the wheel hub is 1 3/8" and the thread length is 5/8." Thread must be at least 1/2" longer to be secured by a nut. Been unable to contact Digger, can any of youse guys/gals help?
Thank you.
Cheers,

Digger is the man to contact, shoot him an email and be patient as he prolly is fulfilling orders at the present time.

On the CCS site, I ordered 7" Arnold Steel wheels # 750-GO-490-321-001 and two slots below are the shoulder bolts #IH-479427-R91. These were to fit the oem mower on my CC 102; the site shows two types of bolts to fit either steel or plastic wheels. The bolts I got do not fit a steel wheel, they are 2" long, the portion in the wheel hub is 1 3/8" and the thread length is 5/8." Thread must be at least 1/2" longer to be secured by a nut. Been unable to contact Digger, can any of youse guys/gals help?
Thank you.
Cheers,
Digger has not stocked these bolts due to cost, they be $16.97 per. Getting two for me.
Cheers

Thank you.
Cheers,
I'm posting again about this problem.
In a later conversation Digger said "Oh, that deck!" The shoulder bolts mentioned above do not fit my mower; the correct ones are $16.00 and Digger says he doesn't stock them due to cost. Says he'll order a few. That was a while ago.
No stickers on the mower but a stamping - A72415 R1. Anyone out there have these bolts?
Help, please. Jack

Attachments

• 7607784A-B9B9-45BB-A9E9-60A40E498B1B.jpeg
    7607784A-B9B9-45BB-A9E9-60A40E498B1B.jpeg
    580.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 9DEEE81B-D6C8-42BD-B7DC-C3C9FF284536.jpeg
    9DEEE81B-D6C8-42BD-B7DC-C3C9FF284536.jpeg
    576.2 KB · Views: 0
I'm posting again about this problem.
In a later conversation Digger said "Oh, that deck!" The shoulder bolts mentioned above do not fit my mower; the correct ones are $16.00 and Digger says he doesn't stock them due to cost. Says he'll order a few. That was a while ago.
No stickers on the mower but a stamping - A72415 R1. Anyone out there have these bolts?
Help, please. Jack
Well if I could control the world these days and supply chain issues it wouldn't be a problem! I've replied to all your emails! They are coming from Cub Cadet! If you don't want to wait, there's sponsors listed at the top of every page that sell used ones!

Well if I could control the world these days and supply chain issues it wouldn't be a problem! I've replied to all your emails! They are coming from Cub Cadet! If you don't want to wait, there's sponsors listed at the top of every page that sell used ones!
I have your message "Oh that deck" on June 12, responding to my new email (set up in May). No other emails from you. Messaged you Jun 13 and 21 using that new email. Perhaps you used the old Verizon version. Please pursue Cub Cadet, it's only a couple of bolts.
Jack

Put a 3/8-16 Heli-coil in the wheel mount ant use the stuff you got ,

Latest posts

Back