Archive through September 02, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig - Oh Great One, Keeper of the Photos - I noticed a misplaced object in the last pic you posted. It's located obliquely lower right of your red circle. Why is it included in the pic?

Hey Jeff B - you really need to do something about your garage or shed door. Looks like the muffler is holding it up.

Harry, sometimes you can threaten things with the possibility of outside force, and they finally see things your way!
correct police.gif

Harry, I really thought you where going to remark about my
ihrotate.gif
cub cadet 169 missing its rear light cover or the other two cubs in front of it...lol

Allen, the cubs say
298877.png

Attachments

• ihrotate.gif
    ihrotate.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 298877.png
    298877.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 140
Steering column question. Can it be removed from a 1250 with hydraulic lift without removing the engine? I Think if I remove the fuel tank and the hood support I can get my hands in to unbolt things. Looks like I'll have to remove the deck and undercarriage though. Steering wheel is already loose.

Eugene, yes you should be able to, fellow member John Boelens lives in Polo also, he is a good resource for cub stuff.

Eugene-I installed my hydraulic lift on my 1250 without removing the engine so yes, you can get to everything. Tank and firewall. You will have to remove the control valve from the column before removing the column.

Hydro, I do not know, that is not my photo, it is a repost of a photo James posted... I did ad the red circle though.

Is there anywhere that shows how to rebuild an electric lift? I have one that is working intermittently so want to see if i can see whats wrong with it, but not having much luck taking it apart.

Nathan, This is a great place to look for info... http://cubfaq.com/electriclift.html
Actually meant the whole Q&A section which is the second Freq Asked Questions at the top of the home page. Hit FAQ then CUBFAQ on top right.
Cub Cadet Specialties has some parts for those, see the business card at top.

Latest posts

Back