• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1872 Refurbish/Command Swap

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a picture from awhile back that shows it pretty well. Let me know if you want more and I can take some.

325086.jpg

Great picture Matt. Thanks for posting it. I could see how that lends a lot of rigidity to the set up. Might have to think about one of those for my 2072 as it has a lot of weight on it with #100 of wheel weights on each side, snow blower, and hard cab.
thumbsup.gif

Yeah, I thought it was a good idea, too. Should eliminate any future issues with the forward rearend mounts. I put a 3-point on this tractor and plan on using it, so I figured I better do this as to avoid having to replace the transaxle front case later on.

In other news, 3-point is finally on. Just need to get the anti-sway chains cut to length. Also made an adapter to allow me to continue to use my sleeve hitch attachments.

325100.jpg

Hmmmmm would be very interested in seeing more pics of your firewall mods as well as that oil cooler mounting and intake.
What model did you get the Command out of?

Back