• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 01, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cub Cadet 100 for parts. Frame, rear end, Dash, steering shaft, front axle, hood, front cast grille, wiring too. $100 OBO, email for pics. Location Springville IA. Please email [email protected]. thanks.

Tom, I will check it tomorrow and post the result. I think it is a 42, but I've been wrong before.

Tom, Right your are. That is a 38" deck. I have a 42" that I am using the spindles to repair a 60" deck for my 154 Loboy.

Brinly Cat-0 Disk:

I've owned this for a few years, and only used it at one Plow-Day for a couple of hours. It's time for someone else to get some use out of it. It's the early version (white paint). All of the disks are nice and straight and everything spins easily. It's been garage kept since I've owned it.

262626.jpg

262627.jpg

262628.jpg

262629.jpg

$325 OBO (Picked up in Hudson, WI)

price drop on the cub cadet 1250 was $600 now $550.00 obo it need a good home { too nice to sit out side}

59M Chipper-Shredder: (wideframe)

As you can see, it's in VERY good condition. It works great and includes both belts to run it on a wide-frame tractor. It must be a low-hour unit because the knives inside are in great condition.

262663.jpg

262664.jpg

262665.jpg

262666.jpg

262667.jpg

262668.jpg

262669.jpg

$500 Located 25 minutes east of St. Paul, MN

Latest posts

Back