• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 30, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all,

I think I have read that an 82 series mule drive will fit a previous WF such as a 149 except that the pulleys need to be changed to accomodate the smaller width belt??? Correct????

Charlie

As wrote the post I recognized my uncanny ability to tell someone how to build a clock when they only as requested to know the time. And I have used a number of things to test an electrical system, but WTH is a megger?

Chuck

Chuck,
Your correct on your thinking on the pulleys.

I'll let ya think on the megger thing for a while. grin

Digger:

What kind of Megger do you have...?? Simpson, Fluke, Amprobe...???
confused.gif

(Message edited by rbedell on November 01, 2005)

Roland,
It's an OLD Biddle, I've had it for prolly 30+ years.

Bryan,
I took a couple stray Cubs down to the farm today that dint have an inside place to stay for the winter and the wife said I really should bring this back home instead of using it.
31992.jpg

I will be in the southwest corner of the gym so stop by and say hi if you're there. I've got some garden tractors plus some of the of the "GOOD" red ones!!

Oh the Rock Island Line is the road to ride...

Unless there's a CSX engineer running a Metra train on it, then you'll prolly derail as he takes a switch at 65...
wink.gif

Anyone replace the bearing on an electric PTO clutch? Doesn't look like a bad job.

Some favored dove hunting locations:
On the edge of the Nebraska Sandhills near Bartlett
32001.jpg

Along the Niobrara River in somewhere between the Norden crossroad and Johnstown Nebraska
32002.jpg

Edge of my pasture south of Harrisburg South Dakota

32003.jpg
\

(Message edited by owill on November 01, 2005)

Dang! Bob looks like he could've used some of that ditch weed in that pick!
deadat30.gif

Digger>
Cozy Cabs used for snow blowing are supossed to be painted snow flake white, so they blend into the cloud of snow comming from the blowers shute while blowing 3 to 6 inches of powder snow, makeing it impossable to see by any passerby.
When the entire unit is painted snow flake white and you forget to put it into the shed befor the arriveing snowfall it makes it all the more fun trying to find the machine to clear the driveway the next day.
smile.gif

Always wondered why doves have a wobble to them when they take off...

Ray, is that like Rough Grouse and "crazy flight"?

Some theorize that crazy flight is caused by the grouse eating fermented berries. More likely it's an instinctive reaction to disperse the young birds. Makes ya wonder if they've been eating a certain weed's seeds.........

Kraig,
RIGHT, Hank mentioned doves, (so I said doves)but you see the behavior in grouse and sometimes, I think, quail.

Hey Moe, lookit the grouse!
lol.gif

Quail can't spell potatoe (sic), either...

All,
I don't know how Tom got this photo from Bryan's mom, but for those of you who don't know, the boy standing in the pic is actually Bryan (see arrow). The photo documents an unfortunate chapter in Bryan's childhood when his mom took him downtown one day to the circus. Rumor has it he had the General up to 100mph+ until he hit the turnout. It was a good run while it lasted.
your_image.gif

Back