• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 29, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Brian B.
If ya find the rest of it, I've got a NOS windshield and side windows.
69470.jpg

A beautiful day I just had to take a picture
69480.jpg

yes, even the truck is IH

hello, a question ,where or what company does a person get the 3 rib front tires for a 129 cub.
thanks Don
coffee.gif

bit of time lapse here.
Kentuck/JimT- I could not find original type tyres here in Oz, & US suppliers would not ship with post 911 regs. They are Bridgestone 6-12 Farm Service LUG M.
69483.jpg
}

Scott N.-

I'm gonna say probably not. I believe the KT17 has a larger crankshaft diameter than the K321AQS. They physically look different, and the KT17 one will be for a 5/8 belt, whereas the K321's original clutch is meant for a 1/2" belt. Hypothetically, you could probably modify the mounting so it would fit and bush the crank up to the larger size, but I don't think that's real practical.

Ryan, I was looking at the 107 frame/tunnel that I have, it does have the access hole like Matt suggested however I forgot that the hydro release lever setup is also slightly different on a 1x7, so this tunnel won't work for you anyway.
bash.gif

Well, I tried searching. But found nothing... I could of swore that someone asked about putting an oil pump on a motor and a 12V electric pump might work.

I guess I dreamed it. oh well, back to the drawing board.

Nic there's no oil passages to pressurize on the single cylinders so it's a no go. Electric motors can go with no worning so I wouldn't think of tryin it on something as crutial as an lubrication system anyhow.

Bren

Graeme
Nice job on the cub. I think you get extra points for the look of that engine. I really like the personalized decals,that's really cool.
ihrotate.gif

Nic B. Were you thinking of a FUEL pump? I remember some time back there was a discussion about mechanical fuel pumps, but dont remember if it included changing over to electric.

I am looking for some guidance, please.
I have a 122. The seat cover and pad are shot. The pan is good.
I looked online and saw 2-piece covers (not sure if they include the pad). I went to a local upholstery shop and he said that the original cover was blow-molded and that there is no other way to get the compound curve so he would have to create a cover with a seam.
Are there NOS seat covers and pads or will I have to settle for a cover with a seam?
Since my pan is good, I don't want to have to buy a whole used seat (even if I can find one).
Thanks in advance for the advice.
Peter

(FYI - it's the white seat w the blue edging...not the black seats that I see on the parts lists)

Peter S.
Rather than reply to your email, I'll post it here so all can see it.
If anyone wants his email address or phone number, shoot me an email.
Here's some info on restoring your seat,

We're a small shop here in SE Michigan. We do specialty work for the Big 3. One of our guys is a GM retiree who formerly worked in their Show Car Prep section. Among his talents, custom upholstery. He did his first seat for an old Cub 125 of mine. When we have time and when we have seat carcasses on hand, he'll spend time on them.
As long as the fiberglass shell(s) are more-or-less intact, and the blue 'Trim Ring' is available, we can do a great job....!!! These components are exceedingly difficult to get.

Our production is very limited. Perhaps two seats in a month. I'm sending along a couple photos for you to view.

Bruce Macdonald, P.E.
Power Logix Tool & Engineering, LLC

69490.jpg

69491.jpg

69492.jpg

69493.jpg
}

Oh my gawd it is a NFO seat!!!!
happy.gif

The tractor from down under is sharp! Got to love them 6X12 AG's!

Charlie, who is hiding behind the wind breaker cab?
<font size="-2">(Monday, October 29, 2007 - 02:55 pm: )</font>

Latest posts

Back