• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 29, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tedd,
That would be my cleanup crew!
69495.jpg

Hey all, looking for someone who has a 102,122,124 with a rear PTO, that I can use the linkage from to create a pattern. Any thoughts or ideas are welcome. The Original parts are sadly, NLA.

I am going to convert my 129 from manual lift to hydraulic, and am looking for some advice. The donor rear end I am getting parts from (ported pump housing) has an unknown history and appears to have not been well taken care of. It is going to be used in another project tractor, so I am going to swap the non-ported parts with the other rear end. I am not in favor of swapping complete rear ends or hydro units, since my tractor has been well cared for (I am the second owner).

Just exactly what parts need to be swapped in order to get the non-ported tractor converted? I want to keep as much of my 129 parts as possible. It looks to me like the charge pump can stay, but of course the ported pump housing has to change. What about the internals of the housing? Are parts worn in and therefore should the internals go together with their respectful housings, or is just the ported housing all that needs to be changed?

I know some of you guys have a lot of experience with the idiosyncrasies of the IH CC Sundyne hydros, so tell it all and help others learn. I’m listening.

Richard E.-

The forward part of the case, input shaft and charge pump of the ported pump will have to be used, along with all the implement relief valve springs and such from the ported pump. Those are the ones I remember from doing one, there may be more. You can keep the cylinder blocks, pistons, slippers, etc. from the non ported one.

Charlie- Wow, that looks like an awesome seat!!! I've always hated that seam in mine. Thanks for posting it!

I got to abuse my poor ole 100 over the weekend, I mean give it a good work out hauling sand up from the pit. Hauled in 4 loads on saturday and 6 loads on sunday. Still have a dozen or more loads to haul befor I have enough to widen the driveway.
69505.jpg

69506.jpg

I am not sure just how much sand is on each load but my father tells me it is close to a yard of sand per load I have been hauling.

Kentucky Ken
How many spare parts for cub cadets do you have?
ihrotate.gif

Graeme, excellent job my friend! Got any more pics?
Believe me, it will serve you a long time, and proudly at that. Nice tires too.

James - No "spare parts" just a lot of "lost interest parts".

Kentucky
Knowing you I wouldn't be suprised if you had a trencher kit lying around your house somewhere and probably a set of crawler tracks.

Charlie,
Did you not see the self unloading yellow handle in the back ground
roflol.gif

It sure would be handy to have a hydraulic dump on that trailer.
I am thinking of building one over the winter.

Lonny,
I have a couple of those myself, LOL
I still think if ya unhooked that trailer and used your loader to tilt it, it would be a lot easier.
Course since you've got your wife using that shovel, I guess your alright.
biggrin.gif

James - There is a trencher gear box stashed under some shelving in my garage but it's to big for a CC.

Charlie,
The loader is parked 1/4 mile away at the sand pit while I am in my driveway with the load of sand.
Yea I know more seat time but that just seems like a lot of wasted gas if I was to drive both tractors back and forth each load, not to mention I would have to walk 1/2 mile for each completed load.

And I am carefull not to ask the wife to use the shovel as she just might go upside my knoggen with it.

Hi guys tomorrow i pick up my hitch for the 100 to use my plow and just found out that it won`t work on a 149. Now i have to build another.need plans for a 149 3 point hitch to haul the brinely
stuff i got. Later Don t

Back