• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 29, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don T.
If your talking about the sleeve hitch adapter, yes it will cross from the 100 to the 149.
69512.jpg

Lonny, are those leaf springs I see under that little trailer of yours?

Henri.

Yes, there leaf springs on the trailer.
That load is not as heavy as some of them I hauled earlyer in the day.
The leaf springs actually where bowed down on a couple of loads I hauled.
That old trailer is the one I used to tow behind my car or truck back when it was in better shape.
The frame is rust flaked between the spring mounts just above the axle so I decided to take it off the highway.
I never did bottom out the springs on any of the loads though.

Since you ask Glen, and at risk of stirring Charlie & Kentuck, a close up of the 'foreigner'.
And also a big THANK YOU to all who have commented, & particularly this site’s moderators & sponsors, cause I would not have achieved much after I first dragged the scruffy little cub home if I had not found all you guys on the web with all the info you spill out.
69516.jpg
}
69517.jpg

Graeme.

Thats one sweet looking motor you have stuffed into the 102.

Would you mind sharing what model motor that is?

Kentucky
SEE!
proud.gif

I'd love to see a picture of all the spare parts you have stashed away.
bouncy.gif

Thanks Charlie for the heads up on my hitch,i had 1 made for the 100 and now changed my mind on using her to plow, i have found a 149 and think that it will make a better plow tractor. Later Don T

Charlie. i have everything for my hitch but what looks like a bent washer. Is that important for the plow to work? where can i get this? thanks DonT
69522.jpg

Don T.
It's called a draft plate, and yes they keep your plow from drifting from side to side. So it's a good idea to have one.
You know that sponsor website you buy stuff from all the time?
They have them in stock.
biggrin.gif

Back