• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 27, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John L:
Ya gotta stick with a Major League team. . . .
22504.jpg

MIKE - There's other fuel/gas stations there at the light on Rt 38 but the parking lot full of trailer loads of Cub Cadets should be easy enought to spot.... Iron Skillet is a decent place to eat. Wife & I stop there about half the time driving home from Indiana visiting Son @ School.

Ray,
Are you coming to breakfast??

All,

If your having trouble geting parts for your HI sweeper (made by Parker) through sponsors due to the dreaded NLA. Parker still makes the parts. I just overh hauled my 20+ year old sweeper for under a $100.00. Minuteman now owns Parker and still makes them the same to this day. If you contact Minuteman they will give you the local distrbuter. The distributer can give you the name of the local shop. I happened to get mine from a Cub dealer.
happy.gif
Also, you can get the manual with parts diagram from Minuteman. It seems that the Trailette and Arlington are the models used bu IH. The #2 I believe is the Arlington.

That's a good one Ray! You must not be a Cubbie fan! Someone should do one for the RED Sox!
happy.gif

Not going down to PD8 tonight, severe whether warnings are out for later tonight.

If we miss it and there is good chance of plowing after lunch tomorrow, we might make it down, very slim chance right now.
sad.gif

Hee hee... Bryan- I've been told alot worse than 'get lost'... :-}

But that IS in a somewhat opposite direction from me, so I won't be there. Guess I'll grab a short-can of Pringles, some beef'n cheese snacks and a can of Pepsi...

Tedd:
Thanks for asking. The short answer is no, I will not be in attentance.
sad.gif
. <sub>I've not been payin' attention b/c we're swamped with projects "going south"; I don't even know where B-fast is</sub>.
confused.gif

The good news is that I bought a brand new Agri-Fab 40" aerator without damaging cub funds.
clappy.gif
I convinced Frau that an aerator was a lot like a washing machine: a necessary piece of household equipment that should be financed, not by hobby or birthday money, but by our Misc. fix-it-for-the-house fund.
beerchug.gif

This Saturday afternoon I'll take time out from aerating, kill the engine, take my hat off, and see if I can hear the imperceptible white (and yellow) background noise wafting from SB senior's farm, and wish I was there.
irritated.gif

Still: I'll be gettin' seat time playin' with my new toy
proud.gif
and will have to hold off on plowing our garden til later
guitarist.gif

So: much like Chicago Cubs fans world wide, I find myself waiting til next year.
joker.gif

Dave K. -

Likely just as much preservatives and sodium in your chosen breakfast anyway...
lol.gif

ARE WE THERE YET?

(couldn't resist)

Ray

Aerator = Good
No Aerator = Brown lawn like neighbors...
works for me...

All

Now that Baaahston's got theirs, lets go CUBS!!

Ok, here are the pics. I didn't have time to send them after I biffed this morning or else I'd been late for work.
22506.jpg

22507.jpg

22508.jpg

Alright guys, decision time for me... I'm not going to be plowing but we will be there. Should I bring my 86 or leave it at home?

It's certainly not a show piece.

<font size="+2">UPDATE FROM BIG STEVE'S - PLOW DAY 8</font>

Windy and partly sunny day at Big Steve's!!!!

We were able to plow the opening land this afternoon......it was a bit sticky, but as long as tonight's weather isn't too bad we should be able to plow.

The guys who are here now say "Go ahead and stay home...more for us to plow!!!!"
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Roy Baker is here with parts of his 1/2 scale Original under construction...a real MUST SEE!!!!

Tonight's weather will be the key.

See you all tomorrow.

Well we're settin here in El Paso,Il all alone, Freakin wind blew against us all the way down, Dry as a bone till we hit east peoria, then it cut loose. It's thundering and lighting as I type, But the rain went around, so blow and go! Head this way! ;-p

Wow... great weather here today... got leaves ground up, burned quite a few, rearranged the cubs (or as Ann refers to them... 'the carcasses' in the driveway. The 127 parts machine follows the 147 roller, which follows the Diesel-project. Used the 108 to push Loader-Mutt into the shop, so I'll do a little work on it tonight... but not too late... got a long day tomorrow!

Glad to hear the weater was decent at Steve's... I see a tight band of something to the west of me, and another tight band slashing across Illinois just south of Steve... hopefully it won't drop much, and leave us a nice playground.

Bryan- I dehydrate pretty good, so the sodium won't hurt me. Probably don't need the preservatives- only the good die young, and I'm not gonna rot away anyday soon (at least... not physically) but at least I can feel satisfied that my food is gonna take a good long time to kill me...

I'm loaded.
crazy.gif
Man is it going to be a driving day tomorrow. I have to leave PD around 11:00 so I can take the kids from Youthg group to Fright fest at 2:00. From Peoria to Gurnee, man is that going to be a haul. Half of that with a trailer, the opther half with a car load of teenagers.

Charlie, Hate to tell you this, but the worst weather is headed for Spring Valley,

MN!
sad.gif

(Message edited by jlang on October 29, 2004)

It just went through here!!! Lost my phone when I got out of the tractor. Had to wait for it to quit raining to go back and get it :-(

ALL LOADED UP AND READY TO GO...!!!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT....See ya'll in the A.M.

Latest posts

Back