• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 25, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
????????
dunno.gif

Art -
69254.gif

Ray - I was tilling my big garden one night with a rear tiller I had made for my home made monster and on a return round I seen my right side axle and tines laying next to a big rock.

hello thanks for the help on the brinly sleeve hitch ,the only thing we don`t know is the lenght
of the lift arms shown after my post on oct 23/07 at 3.20 pm. could some kind Cubber give me the lenght on the arms that lift the hitch (plow)
thanks to all who helped Don t
ihrotate.gif

Ken, puts a new meaning to "between a rock and a hard spot". But what were you savoring that nite that you didn't realize the butt end of your tractor fell off till you turned around ??
whistling.gif

Don - It looks like it'll be mighty close to 12" from the pic. Of course that's usless ends there, the hole placements would be your best measurement to get. I know Kraig has that info and I think I have an old drawing somewhere...

Allen - Moonshine ;) I was tilling under a full moon clear night , the only way to enjoy life ! I should have stated that the tiller tine shaft broke NOT my axle. My welded Pontiac axle isn't going to break ;)

Donald - All I've got ... probably to wide for posting... (edited)
69260.jpg

That should equate to 4.125" between the bottom of the slotted hole to the first drilled hole through the mid section.

That's not right because that would equal out to 6.625" O.A. ( 6 5/8") and you can see in the pic that it was about 12" long ... this is an old drawing posted back in '99.

5.250" between slot and hole ;)
= 11 7/8" O.A.

FINIS

Art,
I don't get it. . .
stupid.gif

Ken-
I was wondering the same thing myself: hows come Weaver didn't notice he lost half his rig. But the shine explains everything.

Ya know, that shine is probably pretty versatile. If your ever run out of gas in the field, just pour some in. It might just replace Marvel Mystery oil to boot. You could be rich. Remeber me when your sitting in your Beverly Hills mansion watching the poor folks get torched in Malibu by Santa Anna.

beerchug.gif

Ray, Art is confused, he thought "train conductor" when you, I think, meant "band conductor".....
dunno.gif
In any case Art is confused, as usual.
shhh.gif

Thanks KENtuckyKEN (Kweaver) for the answer on my request.. thanks again Dont

Are you all just a little 'punchy' today? LOL

You can't BUY entertainment like this...

Nice touch, Ken....

Latest posts

Back