• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 25, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lhinds

displayname
Luther Ray Hinds
Ryan D. Try the parts look up above. It has all that info.

morning all, have a great day!!!!
beerchug.gif

Joe D., yes the 147 rockshaft will fit just fine in your 126.

Ryan D. K.,

69234.jpg

Kevin-
Yep, that's the ol girl...
happy.gif

By the way, how does a flywheel crack? Was that something that happened while you were attempting to "pull" it off the crank, or did it just fall off one day?
construction.gif

Charlie, wouldn't it be easier for you to post a list of stuff you don't have?
dunno.gif
clown.gif

LOL! Good one Kraig!

I've just gone the route of assuming that Charlie owns at least one of everything, I just wish he'd get a new background. I mean really....how many times do we have to see that UGLY deck of his!?!?!?!?
rofl.gif

Art - He changed it a while back, you're behind times. At least Charlie has a background <font size="+2">HINT!</font>

Kraig - Digger has everything but time
screwloose.gif

KENtucky, I see you edited your tag line... Must be Pick On Charlie Day.
roflol.gif

Ken-
Are you implying that I need a background?

What should it be?

I can't use cardboard, because I think Richard Christiansen has that as his official trademark!

Kraig - I did that 'round 3am , I've told him before I was thinking about it. I gave him fair warning.
Isn't every day Pick On Charlie Day ?
biggrin.gif

Art -

Wayne, here are some photos of a QA42 snowblower mounted onto a Quick Attach narrow frame Cub and some various photos of the snowthrower mount and drive setup. Might be best to sell that Wheel Horse snowthrower to a Wheel Horse collector and buy a proper QA36 or QA42.....

69243.jpg

69244.jpg

69245.jpg

69246.jpg

69247.jpg

KENtucky, now that you mention it, I do believe that every day is Pick On Charlie Day. Hold on, when we have a "Pick on Art Day" is it still a "Pick On Charlie Day"?
69249.gif
angel.gif

Kraig - It works the same as is does on Pick On Kraig Day.
Every day Is Pick On Charlie Day, the rest is just side diversions.

Dean,

If I'm remembering right, you wanted to grind up 1 or 2 acres of sod, right?

Maybe I'm a "weany", but I'd be inclined to rent and beat up someone elses equipment before I put my Cub up against the size of a project like that. Don't get me wrong, the Cub will probably do the job, but somethings going to give. These tractors are tough, but they do have their limitations. Maybe if you broke the sod with a rental, then finished it with the tiller. That way you don't punish your equipment which, given the size of the project, IMHO is a David and Goliath scenario.

You know, the other thing you could do is host a mini-plow day and have a few guys help bust up the sod. Your cost: steak dinner to all and a port-a-poty; cheaper than the rental and good times. . .

Don't forget to "round up" the grass and let stand for a few weeks before plowing. It should help reduce the toughness of the sod.

Hey now!
biggrin.gif

That's OK, we've picked on Art enough over the years, there's no way you guys will ever get caught up to pick on me!
beer2.gif

Kraig,
Oh there's LOTS of stuff i still have on my want list.

Just like the IRS ! You say you'll never get audited and then comes the knock on the door ...

Back